Elim1nate & Testforce2

yupyupp123

Awards
Ran a prohormone over a year ago, gave me puffy nipples so I'm staying away from things like that. Figured I would give Testforce 2 a try as it's just D_Aspartic Acid. To prevent any estrogen symptoms from popping up I thought it would be wise to take Elim1nate. I'll be on Testforce for about five weeks and Elim1nate I've read to do 75mg for no more than four weeks. I'm an idiot and didn't realize I only needed one bottle, but I purchased two. So my main questions are,
1) When should I take Elim1inate? was thinking the last four weeks while on Testforce2
2) I have two bottles, So can I run Elim1nate by itself after say a four week break?
3) On the bottle it says Elim1nate increases test, Is this natural test or artificial test? This shouldnt cause any type of suppression when taken on it's own right?

thank you in advance, I realize these questions are probably stupid and comical, but I'm a newb and can't find these answers by myself. I don't want to cause any problems I may one day regret

IronT

Awards
The compound in Eliminate won't increase test or reduce estrogen at all, unfortunately. Initial data on the compound looked interesting indeed, but after well over 5 years all of the non-affiliated bloodwork from actual human beings using the compound have shown either no effect, or in some cases an actual INCREASE in estrogen along with a reduction in testosterone.

Will it reduce cortisol? Maybe. Will it provide a diuretic effect and make your joints hurt, tricking most users into thinking that it's reducing estrogen/cortisol? Yeah, probably.

Sorry to be a a downer, but that's just the truth.

yupyupp123

Awards
Thanks for the response although that really sucks. Wish I knew that when running the prohormone..