Elim1nate dosing???

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started today going to run at 100mg / day (granted joints allow). My question is due to having such a short half life would it be better to dose 1/1/1/1 throughout the day or 2 when wake and 2 before bed?

Eight

Eight

Awards
In my experience, didn't make much of a difference.

But I guess spaced out would be slightly better.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Been to 100 mg, but mostly 50 mg while on-cycle, and then 75 mg while I've been using it up.

50 mg dried me out just fine actually. Only ran 75 mg recently because it suited my schedule to take 3 a day for 2 weeks and use them all up.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Just started today going to run at 100mg / day (granted joints allow). My question is due to having such a short half life would it be better to dose 1/1/1/1 throughout the day or 2 when wake and 2 before bed?
What are you using it for? Dry out, Cortisol ??

DSF89

Awards
I'm taking 125mg daily solo. I used to space them out 4-6 hours apart but recently I changed to 2 in the morning 1 midday and 2 in the evening. Works just fine I guess.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To dry out / vascularity and increased libido is welcome.