Elim1nate and Testojack 200 Stack

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
I am interested in stacking Elim1nate from Olympus Labs with NOW's Testojack 200. I am hoping to raise test and lower estrogen in an attempt to combat my stubborn chest fat. I have had chest fat my entire life and I believe it is being caused by a hormonal imbalance. I haven't done any tests to back it up, I just assume it's an imbalance after research.

My purpose in posting this is to make sure that there isn't anything conflicting between these two products and to also see if there are better product suggestions. I am particularly interested in Longjack, which is why I ordered a bottle of the Testojack 200. I feel like ZMA would also be a good addition to this stack. Also, does anyone know how well fenugreek and longjack work together? I notice that most natural test boosters don't contain the combination of the two. I was just wondering if there was any distinct reason for that. I am interested in picking up a bottle of fenugreek to stack with the Elim1nate and Testojack 200.

Another product that I looked into is Rebound XT. Any information on this product would be greatly appreciated.

I am hoping to use a product like Elim1nate to keep my estrogen low while I also use natural test boosters to increase my test. I have read that increasing test will usually also increase estrogen and that is why I am wanting to use something like Elim1nate while using the Testojack 200.

This is my first time starting a forum and any help is appreciated.

Height : 5'5
Weight : 175

Thanks in advance!
- Rob

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
Elim1nate is Arimistane (androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione) in doses of 25mg per serving.

Testojack 200 is composed of:
Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract) (Root) (min. 10% Saponins) - 200 mg
Maca Root (Lepidium meyenii) (4:1 Concentrate) - 500 mg
Epimedium Extract (Horny goat Weed) (Aerial Parts/Leaf)
(Epimedium sagittatum) (min. 10% Icarin) - 250 mg
Tribulus terrestris Extract (Fruit) (min. 45% Saponins) - 250 mg
American Ginseng Root (Panax quinquefolium) - 75 mg
Panax Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng) - 75 mg
Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olacoides) (Bark) (10:1 Concentrate) - 50 mg

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi there and welcome to AnabolicMinds! Stick around; there's a lot of amazing information here.

To begin, the #1 thing that will help you lose chest fat (as I'm sure you know) is a caloric deficit. If you don't have your TDEE and Macros dialed in, I'd suggest you do some research first. Here's a simple resource to help get you started.

TDEE Calculator

Now then, a well-sorted diet/workout plan in conjunction with a good anti-E will certainly help dry you out and achieve your goals. Elim1nate/Arimistane is a very potent OTC anti-estrogen. If you've never taken it before, I'd suggest beginning at 50mg/day for the first week, one cap in the AM, one in the PM. If you're not noticing any joint irritation, bump it up to 3x/day after that.

There's nothing in Testojack that will negatively interfere with Elim1nate and fenugreek/longjack work just fine together.

The only thing I'd say is we don't know how potent the Tongkat in testojack is. The only thing I see is that it's extracted for 10% saponins, which is on the low side, and nothing about the eurycomanone, eurypeptides, or polysaccharides content. If you really want to see what Longjack/Tongkat Ali can do for you, I'd add some LJ100 to the mix, (assuming you've already purchased the aforementioned products).

I would not run rebound xt at the same time as Elim1nate.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
Thank you for covering all of my questions! I really do appreciate the advice. I will adjust my diet accordingly.
I will pick up some LJ100 as well.
Thank you for spreading the knowledge!
I am off to work now! Be well and have a great day!
- Rob

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
Opposed to using the Testojack 200, I instead ordered Testojack 100, which contains LJ100. I will be stacking the Elim1nate and the Testojack 100. I just received them both in the mail today. I am excited!
I will see how this combination treats me before possibly adding in Maca.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Opposed to using the Testojack 200, I instead ordered Testojack 100, which contains LJ100. I will be stacking the Elim1nate and the Testojack 100. I just received them both in the mail today. I am excited!
I will see how this combination treats me before possibly adding in Maca.
Sounds good man. I think you'll enjoy it. One thing to add, Testojack100 has 50mg of LJ100. Most guys like to run at least 200mg. If you like what you're experiencing with this stack, I'd add in more pure LJ100 to really see its benefits before considering Maca.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
Thank you for the suggestion. I will certainly order more LJ100 then. I appreciate any and all advice that you have for me. I will keep my results posted. Do you have a suggested manufacturer or vendor for the LJ100? Have a great day!
- Rob

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the suggestion. I will certainly order more LJ100 then. I appreciate any and all advice that you have for me. I will keep my results posted. Do you have a suggested manufacturer or vendor for the LJ100? Have a great day!
- Rob
Olympus Labs LJ100 is the board favorite. 100% pure LJ100. 100mg per cap and you get 60 caps per bottle.
lj100_ingredients__54958.1431746912.386.513.jpg

It's on sale at nutriverse right now. 20% off gets applied automatically when you add it to your cart. I also believe you can stack an additional 5-10% off if you sign up for their newsletter or like them on social media or something.
http://www.nutri-verse.com/lj100-by-olympus-labs/

I'd start with adding 1 cap to your stack so you at least have 150mg. You can play with upping the dose as you see fit. Many, (myself included), like 200mg or even 300mg, but I wouldn't go up to 300mg until you've had time to see how 150-200 treats you.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
That is a great deal and I will be ordering some. I appreciate it! What do you think about adding Inhibit - e to the mix? Do you think I could safely stack it with these compounds?

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a great deal and I will be ordering some. I appreciate it! What do you think about adding Inhibit - e to the mix? Do you think I could safely stack it with these compounds?
Great! You're going to love it. I know I did/do.

Good question. Inhibit-E is a great product, but I wouldn't start by stacking it with Arim and LJ100. I'd do one or the other + LJ100 and then maybe experiment with both at a later time if you really feel you want to.

Elim1nate will give you fast results by drying you out, lowering cortisol and helping control E. LJ100 is also good at controlling E with some AI-like properties. Inhibit-E added to that may be too much for your first time experimenting with estrogen modulating products.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
Ok. So then I will hold off on the Inhibit and probably give it a run at a later time. I have been keeping a log thus far and I am only on day 4, yet I am noticing changes already! The biggest change thus far is motivation (which may be placebo; I am not sure). I have been keeping track of my caloric intake now and I am limiting it to 2000 or less. I am taking the Testojack 100's at night since they contain ZMA. I dose the Elim1nate at breakfast and dinner. My weight has remained the same daily, but I am noticing a lot of hardening in my muscles and my inner chest muscles have certainly grown some already. I have been focusing on my chest and adding cardio to my workouts. I appreciate all of the advice and I will be ordering the LJ100 now. Have a great one!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome man! I'm glad to hear you're already seeing results. Elim1nate will help you dry out fast. While I doubt you're getting any muscle growth in just 4 days, it's amazing what taking even a little bit of subq bloat away can do for one's physique. I have a feeling you're going to notice a big difference by the end of your run. Just wait for the LJ100 to really kick in! Keep us updated!

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
I ordered the LJ100 through the link earlier for a great deal. I look forward to adding it to my routine. I will keep my results posted. Be well!

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
I am starting to take Elim1nate x3 as of today. I feel like I am getting some results because I have gotten several compliments on my biceps this week. I am still waiting for my OL lj100 to finish shipping. I am excited. My weight is unchanged, but I can tell that I have lost some fat. I am still dieting strong and logging all my meals.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am starting to take Elim1nate x3 as of today. I feel like I am getting some results because I have gotten several compliments on my biceps this week. I am still waiting for my OL lj100 to finish shipping. I am excited. My weight is unchanged, but I can tell that I have lost some fat. I am still dieting strong and logging all my meals.
Nice bro! Little known fact: bicep compliments are actually anabolic. :laugh:

I like how you're upping the doses smoothly. You're gonna have a great run, especially once you feel 150+mg of LJ100.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
I received my OL lj100 in the mail. I am on day 2 of it. Do you think that I should cycle the lj100? I read 5 days on and 2 days off is recommended on the bottle. I have read on some forums that you do not have to cycle it. Any input here will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received my OL lj100 in the mail. I am on day 2 of it. Do you think that I should cycle the lj100? I read 5 days on and 2 days off is recommended on the bottle. I have read on some forums that you do not have to cycle it. Any input here will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You don't have to cycle it. There are plenty of studies showing benefits with consistent dosing. However, some people report that by cycling, they continue to "feel" the mental clarity, energy, and libido benefits for longer.

It would appear it's somewhat subjective. I personally have not cycled LJ100 in this manner, and have had great runs with it.

Robensis

Robensis

Awards
It's day 27. I weighed myself at 165 today. I have been fluctuating to just above 170. I have certainly went through noticeable changes so far. I think I am going to order some Inhibit - e and see how my body responds to it. I have been consistent with keeping my caloric intake below 2000 for the entire 27 days. I did cycle off the lj100 for two days over the weekend. It seemed like it was worth it, so I will probably cycle off of it again either this upcoming weekend or the weekend after. I am enjoying these products so far. I have noticed that I am more willing to speak my mind and be direct with people, which is pretty nice since I am a manager and I am admittedly too nice to people.