elevATP

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you guys think of eleATP?
What I've read of it sounds interesting but very few supplements still contain it. Your thoughts?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Similar to PeakATP in that it’s an exogenous form of ATP shown to increase body ATP levels, both of which have researxh showing it helps improve performance and gains.

I think it’s a cool ingredient but would like to see more studies published as well

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Similar to PeakATP in that it’s an exogenous form of ATP shown to increase body ATP levels, both of which have researxh showing it helps improve performance and gains.

I think it’s a cool ingredient but would like to see more studies published as well
Its actually not exogenous
they claim to have found some ancient herb that boost endogenous atp, there is one study proving it work but unfortunately the study was done on one person

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think of eleATP?
What I've read of it sounds interesting but very few supplements still contain it. Your thoughts?
if it worked as advertise im pretty sure everyone would know by now. HMB, ecdysterone, etc most people dont uses them anymore because they dont work on most people (they work on some but not most). Same with elevatp, it didnt catch on it must be for good reason.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Olympus Labs 0