Elemental Boron

baoschunny

Awards
Hello fellas,

As some of you may know already, most companies selling boron have a cryptic description of the actual elemental boron in their product. Companies usually say that 1 tablet contains 3mg of boron, while it's 3mg of boron bound to something else (i.e. sodium borate). The actual boron amount is in fact very low.

I myself have been consuming boron from DiaPro, and I don't really feel the benefits of it if I'm honest.

Does someone on here know a reputable company or source of boron?

Thanks in advance

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello fellas,

As some of you may know already, most companies selling boron have a cryptic description of the actual elemental boron in their product. Companies usually say that 1 tablet contains 3mg of boron, while it's 3mg of boron bound to something else (i.e. sodium borate). The actual boron amount is in fact very low.

I myself have been consuming boron from DiaPro, and I don't really feel the benefits of it if I'm honest.

Does someone on here know a reputable company or source of boron?

Thanks in advance
Two caps of Viron provide 20mg of elemental Boron, while also providing 500mg of a eurycoma extract.

RYAN15 will also get you a discount.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Danes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It can be very frustrating when companies don't follow the labeling laws.

Boron should be listed in one of two ways:

Boron (from Albion boronic glycine) - 6 mg.
^^^ by law, this way is supposed to identify the actual elemental boron content. So if it took 20 mg. to equal the 6 mg elemental, that's irrelevant because its only the elemental listed.

or:

Boron Citrate - 200 mg.
(200 mg. Boron Citrate supplying 10 mg. active Boron)

-----

There is never supposed to be a case where a company lists the amount of total material without letting you know how much elemental is being provided. Sadly, there are a lot of companies that don't follow the labeling guidelines.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So where do we get good and effective Boron?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So where do we get good and effective Boron?
M-Test contains Boron in it.

Optimize-T will also contain Boron in there.

If you're looking for just boron by itself, I'd suggest find a quality brand that offers Albion's Boroganic Glycine form.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two caps of Viron provide 20mg of elemental Boron, while also providing 500mg of a eurycoma extract.

RYAN15 will also get you a discount.
whats the eurycomanone % on this? Any COA?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
whats the eurycomanone % on this? Any COA?
That I don't know, all I know is Brundel says it's good stuff, and he has things labeled a certain way that it makes it difficult for someone to copy. But, try messaging him.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got to be honest, I took boron at 6mg per day and honestly didn't see/feel anything different. I took Swanson triple boron complex.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got to be honest, I took boron at 6mg per day and honestly didn't see/feel anything different. I took Swanson triple boron complex.
I view Boron as one of those things that can likely help increase testosterone levels somewhat in a lot of people but I doubt you're going to 'feel' a lot from it. But it can be a good foundation ingredient when combined with others ingredients like in M-Test or we will have it in Optimize-T also.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I view Boron as one of those things that can likely help increase testosterone levels somewhat in a lot of people but I doubt you're going to 'feel' a lot from it. But it can be a good foundation ingredient when combined with others ingredients like in M-Test or we will have it in Optimize-T also.
After reading that Viron has 20mg of boron, I'm guessing I should have dosed higher.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After reading that Viron has 20mg of boron, I'm guessing I should have dosed higher.
Their label doesn't specify if they are providing 20 mg. elemental boron or if its 20 mg. total Boron Citrate, in which case not all of the 20 mg. would be elemental. But regardless of that, my feeling stands that I think its a good supporting ingredient and will help raise natural testosterone levels in many people but I view it more as a foundational ingredient for other things to be added on top of for the 'feel' effect.

I'm not knocking the ingredient at all. We use it in formulas and I think it plays a good role in one, its just not something I would expect to actually feel much off of in terms of using it by itself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 4
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
SlickG3 Supplements 1