EGCG Lowers Test?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been reading from some studies and articles that EGCG can lower test. What gives? I was looking to try EGCG for an energy boost in the afternoon, but last thing I need at 44 is lowering my test.

What say you guys?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been reading from some studies and articles that EGCG can lower test. What gives? I was looking to try EGCG for an energy boost in the afternoon, but last thing I need at 44 is lowering my test.

What say you guys?
[/QUOTE
why you dont just try a good testbooster.. you will definitely see more energy and agression

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studies are mixed, but green tea may elevate test. Regardless, the health benefits far, far outweigh any slight negative in this regard. Every dude should be taking EGCG/green tea, fish oil, and curcumin, forever.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies are mixed, but green tea may elevate test. Regardless, the health benefits far, far outweigh any slight negative in this regard. Every dude should be taking EGCG/green tea, fish oil, and curcumin, forever.

What's an EGCG you recommend that's legit?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using bb.com stuff now, usually buy NOW brand. It's not pricey stuff, I don't think it's the kind of thing people fake.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Just drink matcha
This. I have replaced my morning coffee with matcha, i have it right after my fasted cardio. Too soon to tell if its helping with the fatloss, cuz i am a fatty, but it is a real nice mellow alertness. I use to not like the taste of it, but it's growing on me.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. I have replaced my morning coffee with matcha, i have it right after my fasted cardio. Too soon to tell if its helping with the fatloss, cuz i am a fatty, but it is a real nice mellow alertness. I use to not like the taste of it, but it's growing on me.
Do you use it in place of caffeine?