Eform (Formestane) vs. Rebound Reloaded

mayneVayne

mayneVayne

Awards
do you guys prefer transdermal eform? or powder from bulk nutrition??

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
definately dig the topical... get sum bulk powder from NP and put it in penetrate, comes out even cheaper than e-form

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
what is the big difference between this and maybe purchasing some abliderate/RK/?

I know that stack has been discussed in length, and has shown to knock off the VAT from ones' midsection. Also has been used on chest, etc.

Just curious as i am thinking about buying abliderate, and adding a few accessories to that for a nice spray stack.

thanks

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the penetrate from NP more like a gel/lotion or is it wetter like e-form where it can be used in a sprayer. I hate the spray kind to messy takes up alot of body space.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
what is the big difference between this and maybe purchasing some abliderate/RK/?

I know that stack has been discussed in length, and has shown to knock off the VAT from ones' midsection. Also has been used on chest, etc.

Just curious as i am thinking about buying abliderate, and adding a few accessories to that for a nice spray stack.

thanks
abiliterate is transdermal 7oxo and effects cortisol levels while form is an AI decreasing estrogen

many people will mix approx 5 grams of powder formestane in with abliterate, which gives you a nice azz topical stack... i'v heard the solution in abliterate can hold alot more solute than what comes already dissolved in it

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Is the penetrate from NP more like a gel/lotion or is it wetter like e-form where it can be used in a sprayer. I hate the spray kind to messy takes up alot of body space.
it's the same as e-form except doesnt come in a spray bottle

steve777

Awards
How is formestane on the hairline? Anyone had negative experience with this? ATD was a litle harsh in this area...

gobigandgohome

Awards
anyone conclude if whether or not stacking activate xtreme and eform is a good idea?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All this talk about form makes me want to try it, but idk if i should be messing with my estrogen levels yet

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of giving this another try, but seems like Eform is still out of stock. Anyone used 7-Cort and Eform at the same time?

Although I must say Metacort had provided me some solid increase in strength and leaning effects too.

brock17cf

Awards
hey guys, I don't mean to impose on your forum, but need some advice.
I am thinking of using trandermal form. for this year during track as a standalone to help in losing water weight, and some body fat while keeping strength and test up. I'm 18, 5'8'', 155, and hold water more than average. Thanks in advance!!