Unanswered Efficacy of Ostarine/Comparison with S4 (Real User Experiences Please!)

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello AM ! Considering an Ostarine - Cardarine stack to drop a few pounds of fat in the next 8 weeks. Though I'm hearing mixed views on the efficacy of Osta.

Is it muscle sparing ? Is it effective ?
I understand S4 is structurally similar and stronger (mixed reviews about that too though) but I'm not looking for stronger, I'm looking for effective. If Osta does the job as well as S4 I would prefer the milder option.

I'm going to be buying through Muscle Rage, they seem to have legit stuff. The COA on the cardarine showed over 9mg GW in a 10mg pill. They have one for LGD as well and getting in more labs for the rest. However they don't offer S4 so if S4 is the way to go please suggest a reputable brand / seller ! Cheers guys !

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
interested ???

AML

Awards
I'm just coming off a 4 month ostarine run and it was fantastic. I put on about 10 pounds and look somewhat leaner. I have never tried s4 and never will as S4 is very bad for your eyes! I ran ostarine at 30mg a day.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm just coming off a 4 month ostarine run and it was fantastic. I put on about 10 pounds and look somewhat leaner. I have never tried s4 and never will as S4 is very bad for your eyes! I ran ostarine at 30mg a day.
If you put on 10lbs in one month,and got leaner then your ostarine wasn’t ostarine.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you put on 10lbs in one month,and got leaner then your ostarine wasn’t ostarine.
This lmao so tired of people buying at sketchy places then saying they gained 15 lbs in a month on ostarine or any sarms... it wasn’t a sarm.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This lmao so tired of people buying at sketchy places then saying they gained 15 lbs in a month on ostarine or any sarms... it wasn’t a sarm.
read it again...

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe its temporary and at higher doses. Most people don't even seem to experience this side unless going over 50mg.

Were you eating/training to bulk or recomp? I ask this because I'm geared more towards cutting/recomping and I'm mainly interested in its muscle sparing abilities.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also is SR more bio available in TD? Any recommended brands ?

AML

Awards
I believe its temporary and at higher doses. Most people don't even seem to experience this side unless going over 50mg.

Were you eating/training to bulk or recomp? I ask this because I'm geared more towards cutting/recomping and I'm mainly interested in its muscle sparing abilities.
I think it's great for a recomp. It greatly improved recovery between workouts and slightly increased hunger. I will definitely use it again.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think it's great for a recomp. It greatly improved recovery between workouts and slightly increased hunger. I will definitely use it again.
Did you take it solo? For how long? What were the results on your body composition?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Never ran osta but s4 was legit but I couldn't take the vision sides I was on s4 at 20 mgs a day for 2 weeks slight calorie deficit and was getting lean but on day 9 the sides kicked in I couldn't see nothing in the dark I even tried taking it every other day but I still couldn't see 1 of my buddies was taking the same brand and had the same issue

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never ran osta but s4 was legit but I couldn't take the vision sides I was on s4 at 20 mgs a day for 2 weeks slight calorie deficit and was getting lean but on day 9 the sides kicked in I couldn't see nothing in the dark I even tried taking it every other day but I still couldn't see 1 of my buddies was taking the same brand and had the same issue
Sounds like it was legit but I hear manufacturers started working around that issue. Would you mind disclosing the brand bro ?

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion but I was referring to my ostarine run.
Gotcha, all the same, interested in knowing your length of cycle and changes in composition as I was considering an Osta/Card stack

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it was legit but I hear manufacturers started working around that issue. Would you mind disclosing the brand bro ?
Myo research