Effects of sarms when conceiving a baby

MidWestJack

MidWestJack

Awards
So my girlfriend and I are pregnant (uber excited!) And from the best that we can estimate, at the date of conception I was 4 weeks into running a 20 mg a day lgd 4033 and 25 mg a day mk-677 stack.

My question is, is there any research on the study of SARMS having an effect on unborn babies and their development?
Kind of a weird question but here's where my mindset is. I apologize for the ignoranance if this is dumbfounded but its truly something I'm curious about.

Is there any chance that because I was running that stack that my child will have any deficiencies in their pituitary gland because of the mk-677 producing growth hormone or vice a versa where they would have an overactive pituitary gland, producing higher than average growth hormone, or perhaps a higher than normal production of testosterone when they hit puberty (if it's a boy) because of the lgd 4033.

All the research I have found at leads me to the presumption that whatever agents where in my system won't shape the outcome of my baby in any way negative or positive.

Anyone have any input?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doubtful, dont let it worry you. Its your missus, obviously, who needs to be careful.

Last edited:

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So my girlfriend and I are pregnant (uber excited!) And from the best that we can estimate, at the date of conception I was 4 weeks into running a 20 mg a day lgd 4033 and 25 mg a day mk-677 stack.

My question is, is there any research on the study of SARMS having an effect on unborn babies and their development?
Kind of a weird question but here's where my mindset is. I apologize for the ignoranance if this is dumbfounded but its truly something I'm curious about.

Is there any chance that because I was running that stack that my child will have any deficiencies in their pituitary gland because of the mk-677 producing growth hormone or vice a versa where they would have an overactive pituitary gland, producing higher than average growth hormone, or perhaps a higher than normal production of testosterone when they hit puberty (if it's a boy) because of the lgd 4033.

All the research I have found at leads me to the presumption that whatever agents where in my system won't shape the outcome of my baby in any way negative or positive.

Anyone have any input?
They are called research chemicals for a reason. We have no idea how this will or could effect an unborn child. My guess is that it will probably be fine, but my guess is worthless as is the next guys.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First congrats .. i have a 10month old kid and its a blessing.

I dont think you have anything to worry about bro .. don't think about that stuff, i know its easier said then done .. and i think every parent will keep thinking about it until we hear the doc say .. congrats its a healthy baby

right now just pray that all goes well planned and enjoy the time & journey with your girl.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First congrats .. i have a 10month old kid and its a blessing.

I dont think you have anything to worry about bro .. don't think about that stuff, i know its easier said then done .. and i think every parent will keep thinking about it until we hear the doc say .. congrats its a healthy baby

right now just pray that all goes well planned and enjoy the time & journey with your girl.
Well said!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your missus is already pregnant, there is very little impact your supps will do. If you are using topicals then avoid contact with the missus. Other than that you should be good.

Congrats it’s a blessing.

SARMS4Sale

SARMS4Sale

Awards
I have never seen any direct studies I can point you to but in over a decade I have never heard of one incident of any kind as it pertains to the question asked