Effect of aas on tendon repair

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone chime in on the effectiveness that some aas have on tendon repair? A recent MRI shows I have two 30% tears in my rotator and some arthritis. Age 36. I was looking into running peptides (bpc157/tb500) again when I came across a couple older articles on aas for tendon repair.

The theory is that anything above 100-200mg of test/wk should be avoided while healing because it will make the tendon more brittle. Add to that base testosterone dose either Deca, EQ, Primo, or Var to drastically increase collagen which can essentially heal tendons.

I’m hoping there is a way to heal the tendon rather than mask the injury. Does anybody know if this is effective?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IME it didnt help the tears in my shoulder. I've used copious amounts of deca over the yrs.. if it was going to work, it would have happened. that said there is most certainly an easing of the pain and what feels like a good dose of lube on the the joints when I run deca in particular.. I speculate that it would surely heal strains and sprains and the like, but actual tears are beyond the capacity of said benefits. maybe... everyone reacts differently so its possible you may see something positive.