USA EDIT #2: WTB Thermal Spark; 1 More OG Excelsior 10/22 for Trade

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Looking to buy 1-2 bottles of Thermal Spark to run a 6 week cut cycle with the Mrs. Post baby #2.

Have 1 full bottle she’s starting on Monday but need 1 more to run with her, 2 if possible
So we can split the 2nd on a 6 week to shred journey.

PM and thanks!

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Good luck lol
I’m optimistic, as a great forum member already was able to get me the 1 bottle coming Monday with 45 caps, so that at least gets my wife almost the full 6 weeks.

I admire her dedication and people always willing to help and support that, so thank you to that member again!

Just need one more great member that lets me be able to suffer the 6 week shred journey with her, since I typically avoid hardcore cardio like the plague! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
EDIT and Bump.

Still in search of another bottle of Thermal Spark.

Brand new and sealed OG Excelsior exp 10/22 for trade straight up.

PM if interested in Trade…..
746E16B0-E9AF-4394-ACE7-EE0B20236E8C.jpeg

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you be willing to sell the Excelsior tub for cash? If so, how much would you be looking to sell it for?

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Would you be willing to sell the Excelsior tub for cash? If so, how much would you be looking to sell it for?
Only looking for straight up trades of Sealed Thermal Spark at this point, with preference on exp 11/22, not looking to sell/get rid of otherwise or make any sort of profit……PM if this scenario applies….

I know there are some of y’all out there saving that sealed Thermal Spark for the right trade, this is the one! 😎

Last edited:
Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
EDIT #2 and Bump.

Thank you to the 2 great forum members that have already reached out and traded.

Still in search of 1 more bottle of Thermal Spark. Sealed and prefer exp date 11/22.

1 more Brand new and sealed OG Excelsior exp 10/22 for trade straight up. As prior messages note, Not interested in selling solo.

PM if interested in Trade and thank you again!

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, that’s not me and wow!

Honestly, if nobody else has any trade potential, I’ll just keep and use mine eventually…..got no problem keeping for personal use and amazing workouts lol
Sell it by the scoop...

Deeznuts1985

Awards
I still have a couple bottles of spark, but I also have 2 tubs of excelsior. I dont think I'd need anymore haha
I’d like to buy some or all of them from you. Send me a message 1(845)554-2203. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Deeznuts1985

Awards
Yeah, that’s not me and wow!

Honestly, if nobody else has any trade potential, I’ll just keep and use mine eventually…..got no problem keeping for personal use and amazing workouts lol
Could I buy just one of them from you? Message me 1(845)554-2203

Deeznuts1985

Awards
EDIT #2 and Bump.

Thank you to the 2 great forum members that have already reached out and traded.

Still in search of 1 more bottle of Thermal Spark. Sealed and prefer exp date 11/22.

1 more Brand new and sealed OG Excelsior exp 10/22 for trade straight up. As prior messages note, Not interested in selling solo.

PM if interested in Trade and thank you again!
I have a full open bottle of Thermal Spark expiration 10/22. Message me @ 1(845) 554-2203

Carolina Kid

Carolina Kid

Awards
Excelsior gone via trades.

Thanks to all forum members who reached out, even after I forgot to post this update, love this board!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sell it by the scoop...
Sell it by the grain especially if you find white specs in your tub , those are more expensive than gold because harvest demanded crossing wild tropical jungles and surviving predators but with an emergency stay of Excelsior it is almost even possible to outrun Cheetos.. as long as they don't sneak up upon you.
If your a well build muslceman though hint hint roaming the jungle in self killed self sewn leopard tangas when in the mood for a little wrestling cheetahs are small and easy prey but dont taste so great gott chew that cheetah meat up real good. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: