nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
image_160.jpg

image_161.jpg

Basically I made this to act like an herbal formestane TD; at a low to moderate dose, it should function well as a transdermal aromatase inhibitor. At a higher dose, some lean gains can be expected.

Unlike Formestane, however, this product is completely non-steroidal making it ideal for use on cycle, post cycle or even off cycle, as a natural testosterone booster.

Additionally, unlike most aromatase inhibitors, this one will actually make your joints feel good! The natural AI ingredients selected also have anti-inflammatory properties.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also.. any reason you can't stack eclipse with kronos?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea when you'll have it back in stock?
We're launching a new spray version with all the same doses of all the same actives; it should be ready by the end of next week.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also.. any reason you can't stack eclipse with kronos?
KT is pretty dry on its own and doesn't necessarily *need* an AI but there's no reason the two wouldn't stack well for the summer.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KT is pretty dry on its own and doesn't necessarily *need* an AI but there's no reason the two wouldn't stack well for the summer.
Awesome good to know.. I've used 11kt before, I just figured adding in eclipse to dry out even more wouldn't be a bad thing

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome good to know.. I've used 11kt before, I just figured adding in eclipse to dry out even more wouldn't be a bad thing
Not bad at all especially because some of the anti-inflammatory effects of the Eclipse should help your joints not feel so dry.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bump!

Eclipse is back in the new Micr-Emulsion carrier!