Unanswered Ecklonia Kava

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have a good source for ecklonia kava? I would like to try for a few months in bulk and maybe try a transdermal version for hair loss.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a very angry primate have it (not checked recent). they good if get everything no problem - BUT if ever problem, will never get order sorted out - had to charge back card. i think literally one guy, and he sound very not organized. i not see anything personally, even though the fat koreans did (i not fat).

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone have a good source for ecklonia kava? I would like to try for a few months in bulk and maybe try a transdermal version for hair loss.
Follidrone 2.0, you get that plus epichat

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it matter the extract? I’m unsure if you need a specific type or how much EC you need for this. It is tough to find in powder.

If you don’t need a lot Swansin sells it pretty cheap in caps.

If you need more active the Ortho Nutrition (160mg 99% per cap) or Doctor’s Best (400mg per cap) would be better options.

It’s featured in Follidrone 2.0.
Follidrone 2.0, you get that plus epichat
He wants to do transdermal and on his scalp so that would be an expensive (and wasteful of other ingredients) method for hair.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does it matter the extract? I’m unsure if you need a specific type or how much EC you need for this. It is tough to find in powder.

If you don’t need a lot Swansin sells it pretty cheap in caps.

If you need more active the Ortho Nutrition (160mg 99% per cap) or Doctor’s Best (400mg per cap) would be better options.

He wants to do transdermal and on his scalp so that would be an expensive (and wasteful of other ingredients) method for hair.
Oral has shown to be effective. Not suggesting he create a transdermal.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oral has shown to be effective. Not suggesting he create a transdermal.
He literally asked for bulk and so he could try transdermal, but if it can still be beneficial orally that’s good to know.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He literally asked for bulk and so he could try transdermal, but if it can still be beneficial orally that’s good to know.
Oh. I read it quickly thinking he was saying he wanted to help his hair, and "bulk", like go on a bulk lol.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He did say he wanted it in bulk. But he also said maybe transdermal. Didn’t sound super important.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone! I think I will probably try the doctors best brand for 3 months and see if it has any effect on my hairline.

After evaluating that I will try making a transdermal with the Swanson brand. I have no idea if it will get absorbed well but it was in virile mane.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
banjobounce Supplements 0
Supplements 23
ws65 Supplements 37
emiliozapata Supplements 21