Echeck question

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
So long story short going through a divorce and i buy research chems via your site and need to place order. I am sure the ex will request my bank statements does the echeck show where I bought something? Or is it generic. I tried to find a past order to see how it lists it but couldn’t

Thanks for the help

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So long story short going through a divorce and i buy research chems via your site and need to place order. I am sure the ex will request my bank statements does the echeck show where I bought something? Or is it generic. I tried to find a past order to see how it lists it but couldn’t

Thanks for the help
I just placed an order within the last week so I just looked.

I don’t receive checking account statements, as I just manage everything on my bank website or my phone mobile app. On that, it just posts to my account saying:

Check (followed by a random assigned check number) and of course the amt deducted.
I can then click on that and the virtual check pops right up and says pay to the order of Ma Research :confused:

Just tell her it’s a charity you support that supports efforts to reduce global warming!

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order within the last week so I just looked.

I don’t receive checking account statements, as I just manage everything on my bank website or my phone mobile app. On that, it just posts to my account saying:

Check (followed by a random assigned check number) and of course the amt deducted.
I can then click on that and the virtual check pops right up and says pay to the order of Ma Research :confused:

Just tell her it’s a charity you support that supports efforts to reduce global warming!
Damn i was afraid of that. I appreciate you taking the time to check. I can see her making a big deal about it. I doubt if it was only a 100 or so they would ask for a photo receipt of who it was to but don’t want to chance it. She has days where its totally cool and other after talking to family and friends vindictive as as hell

Thanks again man

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you have access to the same account on mobile she can see it.

It says CHECK and when you click that link it shows you an actual picture of the check and says MA LABS.

I dont know what a paper invoice looks like but this is mobile below. Sorry the quality is poor but I had to zoom in so I wasn't sharing all my personal info...

When you click that Camera logo that shows you the actual check

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
If you have access to the same account on mobile she can see it.

It says CHECK and when you click that link it shows you an actual picture of the check and says MA LABS.

I dont know what a paper invoice looks like but this is mobile below. Sorry the quality is poor but I had to zoom in so I wasn't sharing all my personal info...

View attachment 190020

When you click that Camera logo that shows you the actual check
View attachment 190021
Thanks for taking the time to post. She doesnt have access to my account but im told they will audit my account to see if I went on a spending spree or tried to hide money etc. so i would need to supply statements or access. Not sure if its true or if she will request it or not but her attorney is a sleez

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for taking the time to post. She doesnt have access to my account but im told they will audit my account to see if I went on a spending spree or tried to hide money etc. so i would need to supply statements or access. Not sure if its true or if she will request it or not but her attorney is a sleez
If she has a lawyer that is worth anything at all, they'll ask for copies of all your financials going back a certain amount of months. The only way that I see this being an issue is if there are kids involved and she wants to make a play for custody. If it's just a straight up divorce, the judge is going to get annoyed and not see the point if they try and explain what this even is.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pretty sure if you contact them you can do WU or CIM.