ecdysterone

wheels

Awards
  • Established
looking for information on your new ecdysterone product and why yours will be better than your competitors.

Last edited:
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking for information on your new ecdysterone product and why yours will be better than your competitors.
I’m still trying to find the answer to that one…

-Pp

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is it?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is it?
Ecdysterones are a class of plant/insect derived steroid hormones that build muscle but supposedly don’t have the sex steroid based side-effects. [eg, HPTA shutdown, acne, hair loss, ect]

-Pp

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Reviews on Ecdysterones have been very dissapointing. What makes yours any different. I have personally tried a wide variety of bug steroids at very high doses without any results. This seems to be quite common.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reviews on Ecdysterones have been very dissapointing. What makes yours any different. I have personally tried a wide variety of bug steroids at very high doses without any results. This seems to be quite common.
The Russians did studies on a specific ecdysterone that posessed the said “anabolic muscle building benefits”.

I believe most products on the market use the wrong type of ecdysterone, or are underdosed. If we can find the real stuff, verify potency with HPLC, and get solid preliminary results we will have ourselves a solid product.

-Pp

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The Russians did studies on a specific ecdysterone that posessed the said “anabolic muscle building benefits”.

I believe most products on the market use the wrong type of ecdysterone, or are underdosed. If we can find the real stuff, verify potency with HPLC, and get solid preliminary results we will have ourselves a solid product.

-Pp

Read my log, i got excellent gains from it using it as an injectable, its not wether or not it works its the delivery method thats important, oral works for very few, ive run a transdermal and had little, but the injectable was awesome my log is in the supplements reviews logs section.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Read my log, i got excellent gains from it using it as an injectable, its not wether or not it works its the delivery method thats important, oral works for very few, ive run a transdermal and had little, but the injectable was awesome my log is in the supplements reviews logs section.
Injectable ecdysterone? Really?

Please do link me…

-Eric

sactown1

Awards
Injectable ecdysterone? Really?

Please do link me…

-Eric
Any updates on this product...it seems to me that if you could create a localized transdermal delivery system and delivery the ecdy this way it mite work. I know that Avant uses a Percutaneous Delivery system in some of their products?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump-interested in this also.Is the Ecdy your'e workin on a transdermal?