Ecdysterone and Laxogenin in the UK

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hi all guys, I am running a log with Ergo9-amentomax, I would like to add Ecdysterone and Laxogenin to the picture, I am doing a recomp/lean bulk, I was looking for some supplements available in the UK with Ecdysterone and Laxogenin and I thought iron forge most wanted was available but it is not, any advise please?

thanks!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a thread about 4-5 down from this one about IFN most wanted started by beardedbeast. A little info there to get ya started until Danes comes on

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread about 4-5 down from this one about IFN most wanted started by beardedbeast. A little info there to get ya started until Danes comes on
thanks a lot mate, yes I am reading it right now, that was the thread that made me think to add these 2 compounds :D

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Hi all guys, I am running a log with Ergo9-amentomax, I would like to add Ecdysterone and Laxogenin to the picture, I am doing a recomp/lean bulk, I was looking for some supplements available in the UK with Ecdysterone and Laxogenin and I thought iron forge most wanted was available but it is not, any advise please?

thanks!
I would opt Progenadrex or Olympus Labs Strenght for Laxo, MPS or iForce Ecdy for Ecdysterone, all available in the UK...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I would opt Progenadrex or Olympus Labs Strenght for Laxo, MPS or iForce Ecdy for Ecdysterone, all available in the UK...
Thanks a lot for suggesting these supplements, I'll look em up... I hope these are not steroids right?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
absolutely NO. I do not use anything like that ..
Especially steroids or prohormones of any kind

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
absolutely NO. I do not use anything like that ..
Especially steroids or prohormones of any kind
Thanks for confirming this :) I asked cause I just wanted to stay "clean"

You run these supps?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
yes, I run Progenadrex and Mass Pro Synthagen twice, as well as OL Dermastrenght and iForce.
I'm Natural and not use any kind of prohormone or steroidal compounds.
I tested these products and I was fine: better recovery, muscle fulness through creatine saturation (PGX), and definitely less DOMS

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since he is in UK, there is much better options ;) (I mean ecdysteroids)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pray. Tell. Don't be a tease!
Tonvara Ajuga turkestanica (from ICPS). It has the highest % of turkesterone (10% turkesterone) and it does contain other ecdysteroids. Complexing it with Cyclodextrin and you have nice natty anabolic

The same extract was used in Ebol but it was underdosed

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thnx Danes. Once ive saved up a bit of cash Ill give this one a go

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Ecdymorph was also good (Co2 Extraction 99%) perhaps underdosed since it was a blend with umanofort..
But it was good

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thnx Danes. Once ive saved up a bit of cash Ill give this one a go
I love it. Better work capacity, good musclefullness, pumps, VO2 max, strength gains and size too.

Mass pro Synthagen is far from bad product. It is legit but I sll those blend-products could have much more of RCE

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecdymorph was also good (Co2 Extraction 99%) perhaps underdosed since it was a blend with umanofort..
But it was good
I do believe that. But you need massive dose no.matter the high purity

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
yes He has 100mg daily dose of ecdysterone
but no company currently offers a higher dosage
except maybe this tonvara that I have never heard ..
But I believe more in companies with best reputation.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes He has 100mg daily dose of ecdysterone
but no company currently offers a higher dosage
except maybe this tonvara that I have never heard ..
But I believe more in companies with best reputation.
You cant get higher quality than ICPS ecdysteroids! Tonvara is selling the raws from ICPS and like I said, it is the best you get ! ICPS has extracted, synthesized, discovered,ran studies on ecdysteroids since late of 50s.
The price is not cheap but you get what you pay for

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
You cant get higher quality than ICPS ecdysteroids! Tonvara is selling the raws from ICPS and like I said, it is the best you get ! ICPS has extracted, synthesized, discovered,ran studies on ecdysteroids since late of 50s.
The price is not cheap but you get what you pay for
then tell me why the label of the product is not visible anywhere?
I believe that if a company is selling a quality product would have no problem to demonstrate the composition.
Or am I wrong?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
then tell me why the label of the product is not visible anywhere?
I believe that if a company is selling a quality product would have no problem to demonstrate the composition.
Or am I wrong?
Are you kidding me or?
"Exclusive Controlled Production
The world's only genuine Turkesterone is processed from Ajuga Turkestanica extract which has been produced exclusively by the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances (ICPS) in Uzbekistan under strict government controls."

It is on their label and everywhere !

Even ICPS confirmed they are selling their Ajuga turkestanica to Tonvara(same extract which was sold to Thermolife)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
before I looked on google but I did not see the label, nor the composition of the product, but only the description
or at least I think ..
http://www.tonvara.net/bodybuilding-athletic-supplements/tonvara-trueturk-turkesterone-from-ajuga-turkestanica.html
"Constantly Tested For Potency
The genuine Ajuga Turkestanica extract produced by the Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances is constantly tested in their professional laboratories to ensure a guaranteed minimum of 10% of the highest quality and highly effective genuine pure Turkesterone. This is currently the absolute maximum viable ratio that can be commercially extracted. Any alternative oriental product supposedly offering you a higher percentage is not Turkesterone."

ICPS Ajuga Turkestanica is known to contain at least 10% turkesterone (full of other ecdysteroids) .

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
The label bro.. The label
I will see the label damn

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Actually there's not label but probably the reason why is cause it's just pure single compound?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The label bro.. The label
I will see the label damn
If you dont see any label, send email to tonvara, but what are you looking for? What information?i had Tonvara Turk many times. Each cap is 100mg ajuga turkestanica (at least 10% turkesterone. The rest is many other ecdysteroids)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually there's not label but probably the reason why is cause it's just pure single compound?
In the writeup, there is everything one need to know. I really dont understand why someone need to see the label.
It is not a blend

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In the writeup, there is everything one need to know. I really dont understand why someone need to see the label.
It is not a blend
Usually every product has label and by law they have to state what there's inside so I guess it's like a guarantee :) I'm not fussy about it but I would have expected the label but since this is a single compound product, their description could be enough. Also if you say you tried I believe you there wouldn't be any reason to lie looool :)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
no matter if it is a single compound or a propietary blend, the label is the first thing a consumer look for when buying a product ..
and possibly a certificate of laboratory analysis ...
regardless of if statements tested HPLC / UV or ICPS or else ..

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
If you dont see any label, send email to tonvara, but what are you looking for? What information?i had Tonvara Turk many times. Each cap is 100mg ajuga turkestanica (at least 10% turkesterone. The rest is many other ecdysteroids)
I'd like to read the label, also to know the other additional ingredients, such as the amount of fillers etc.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to read the label, also to know the other additional ingredients, such as the amount of fillers etc.
You can send email to tonvara. I have not any packets at home but will order it soon.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no matter if it is a single compound or a propietary blend, the label is the first thing a consumer look for when buying a product ..
and possibly a certificate of laboratory analysis ...
regardless of if statements tested HPLC / UV or ICPS or else ..
Lol
You are trying to say this may not be the real ICPS product..
All the products you mentioned above, how do you know if they was UV or HPLC tested?
One thing is 100% sure. All products sold by ICPS, they are 100% HPLC tested and they contain exactly what they say.
I am so sure and I can even bet.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, it is time to leave, in a few hours I have to get up to go to work.
Good night..

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
enjoy man!

glosss

glosss

Awards
Lol
You are trying to say this may not be the real ICPS product..
All the products you mentioned above, how do you know if they was UV or HPLC tested?
One thing is 100% sure. All products sold by ICPS, they are 100% HPLC tested and they contain exactly what they say.
I am so sure and I can even bet.
Is it really all its pumped up to be?

Whats the dosing for it to be effective?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it really all its pumped up to be?

Whats the dosing for it to be effective?
I really dont understand your first question 100%
I would run at least 4 tabs (400mg ajuga turkestanica/at least 40mg turkesterone).
But I personaly dose 10 tabs daily with sone cyclodextrin

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really dont understand your first question 100%
I would run at least 4 tabs (400mg ajuga turkestanica/at least 40mg turkesterone).
But I personaly dose 10 tabs daily with sone cyclodextrin
"is it really all its pumped up to be" meaning....is it pure hype or does it deliver results?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"is it really all its pumped up to be" meaning....is it pure hype or does it deliver results?
Thank you for the explanation :)

To answer this question, I would say it deliver results. With the "right" dose , increased training capacity, endurance, musclefullness, size,strength and even increased well being is pretty common.
It will NOT put on you sick mass after just 4 weeks.it is not working that way.

It will increase protein synthesis, nitrogen retention, red blood cells and much more.

Is it worth the price? Actually, it is not worth the price. I mean, If the money is not a issue, then I am really recommending Turkesterone at higher doses to everyone. But if the money is issue, ArA,PA,Creatine ,(some good pump PWOs such as High Volume or Conqu3r) all they combined would be better choice.

You need 200$ if you gonna run 10 tabs Ajuga Turkestanica (Turkesterone) 72 days.

For 200$, you can buy Soy Lecithin granules+Xgels+Solid PWO + more stuff at once