ECA stack for fat loss

daywalker81

Awards
I bought Bronkaid 60 tablets and aspirin 100 .

Planning to use it to reduce body fat ratio from 27 % to reach to my goal which 15 %

What is the safe dosage and effective ?

Do you recommend it as I heard it’s best way to increase my metabolism?

Please advise

Titxn

Awards
25 mg E
200 mg C
3x a day. Use baby aspirin once daily should only be around 81 mg

Titxn

Awards
Also, not to beat a dead horse but there IS a search function and threads like this have been created dozens of times on here. Trying searching up some of them and reading through them. That’s what I did.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
25 mg E
200 mg C
3x a day. Use baby aspirin once daily should only be around 81 mg
I wouldn't start with 3x per day. Start with 1 dose and work your way up.
daywalker81 - have you been dieting prior to using the EC stack? If you are currently at 27% body fat, you shouldn't need EC to start losing weight. I would focus primarily on nutrition and exercise first before using a thermogenic. EC won't help much if you aren't eating in a calorie deficit and doing some type of physical activity.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
daywalker81 - have you been dieting prior to using the EC stack? If you are currently at 27% body fat, you shouldn't need EC to start losing weight. I would focus primarily on nutrition and exercise first before using a thermogenic. EC won't help much if you aren't eating in a calorie deficit and doing some type of physical activity.
Agreed with this. I would try to drop some bf % with diet alone before you go on the EC stack.

Titxn

Awards
My apologies, I should’ve stated to assess your individual tolerance at first and work your way up to the 3x a day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bronkaid make it hard to pee (for me ?)

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with what a few others have said. I wouldn't use the EC stack until you're close to your goal as a plateau buster.

daywalker81

Awards
I am eating 2500 per day clean food , and working out hard .

That’s the current situation , do you still thinking I am in calories deficiency?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am eating 2500 per day clean food , and working out hard .

That’s the current situation , do you still thinking I am in calories deficiency?
What is your current body weight? Calorie intake correlates with body weight and other factors. It's hard to say if 2500 is a good starting point without more info about yourself

daywalker81

Awards
What is your current body weight? Calorie intake correlates with body weight and other factors. It's hard to say if 2500 is a good starting point without more info about yourself
My weight is 88 kg and height is 1.84 cm
I train 5 days a week , doing cardio for 1 hour rest weight lifting

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My weight is 88 kg and height is 1.84 cm
I train 5 days a week , doing cardio for 1 hour rest weight lifting
2500kcal is a good starting point, but you may have to decrease calories if you aren't losing weight. I would be consistent with 2500 for 2-3 weeks and see what happens with your body weight. I weight around the same and I typically need to go aim for 2000-2100 calories during a cut. Everyone is different though

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMAA gave me the same problem.....is it dangerous?
designer stimulants always cause my urine stream to slow. pre-workout with eria jerensis and other stuff (was olympus product, forget which) was one i remember. can't recall if ephedrine does it for me, as i've been using salbutamol for a while now - which *doesn't* cause any slow-down.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
designer stimulants always cause my urine stream to slow. pre-workout with eria jerensis and other stuff (was olympus product, forget which) was one i remember. can't recall if ephedrine does it for me, as i've been using salbutamol for a while now - which *doesn't* cause any slow-down.
Good Information !!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont have the study at hand, but I do remember that Mr. Coop once said he read a study showing a 10:1 ratio of caffeine:ephedrine is superior to the commonly used 8:1 ratio. So work up to 250mg caf:25mg Ephedrine HCL instead of stopping at 200:25. The 8:1 ratio is more commonly used probably just because of convenience since caffeine tabs typically come in 100 or 200 mg.

And maybe the urine thing has to do with ephedrine + caffeine's sympathomimetic properties. Purely theorizing but maybe it puts you into "sympathetic overdrive" and makes it harder for your parasympathetic system to initiate urination via innervation of the detrusor muscle. Once again, total theory, no idea if its true.

2Burnt

Awards
makes me pee-very frequently. reminds me of high school beer drinking.
coworkers be looking crazy at me when im on EC. Get a little speedy with sweat thrown in with a lot of bathroom breaks equals drug test

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
coworkers be looking crazy at me when im on EC. Get a little speedy with sweat thrown in with a lot of bathroom breaks equals drug test
I used to run a flexo diecutter/folder/gluer machine for international paper...everytime I had to pee I had to shutdown machine and enter into computer the reason why I shut down the machine...I had to stop the eca because of this!!!

btw-we got a 15 minute break every 2 hours, but no way I could hold it for that long.....my production numbers were very high though, lol.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently using a pre-workout with 300mg of caffeine. If I were to start using ephedrine and white willow extract, what dosing regimen should I use?

Also, does ECA need to be/should it be cycled?

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using a pre-workout with 300mg of caffeine. If I were to start using ephedrine and white willow extract, what dosing regimen should I use?

Also, does ECA need to be/should it be cycled?
E actually gets better over long term use. However I tend to cycle it bc I don’t like being on stims all the time

div1872

Awards
  • Established
0044F78A-5BBC-4E2C-8617-5ADCB4A7256E.jpeg

Came across this product not sure if still available.

2Burnt

Awards
E actually gets better over long term use. However I tend to cycle it bc I don’t like being on stims all the time
I believe this too be true. I have to slowly work my way up to full doses. then once i get there i seem to become immune to it. my first dose makes me look high. then at some point i develop a tolerance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full dose of EC plus a prop blend with even more stimulants? No thanks. Just use E, C, and A separate, and then if you still need more, add something you know the doses for.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there benefits to using ECA whilst bulking? I mean, would your increased metabolism help you make faster progress?

Also, say if you’ve been on it for the past five days. If you don’t take it today then will you feel lethargic like some people feel with caffeine?

sc2

sc2

Awards
I ran ec for about 3 weeks almost daily than stopped for a few weeks in my personal opinion the lethargy isn’t that’s noticeable when discontinued

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What country are you in? This looks too good to be true
if u.s. - looks like scam product. ephedrine what? and if u.s. it isn't any ephedrine that works - would be illegal - so garbage 'mormon tea' leaves or something (zero ephedrine).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if u.s. - looks like scam product. ephedrine what? and if u.s. it isn't any ephedrine that works - would be illegal - so garbage 'mormon tea' leaves or something (zero ephedrine).
I'm pretty sure that you can't have aspirin in a dietary supplement either, so the whole thing is pretty shady. It's not like E, C, or A are at all hard to get here in the USA, so why risk it, right?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty sure that you can't have aspirin in a dietary supplement either, so the whole thing is pretty shady. It's not like E, C, or A are at all hard to get here in the USA, so why risk it, right?
But you can have White Willow Bark ??

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m currently on something that contains synephrine. Can ephedrine and synephrine be stacked?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I posted this in another thread but thought you might like to read it.

Is Ephedra Legal?
The Truth About Ephedra Supplements
Once one of the most controversial supplements in the sports and fitness world, ephedra was once the king of thermogenic formulas. Despite its proven benefits, ephedra was banned in 2004 due to irresponsible usage and unregulated dosages. Although it was still used in the medical community for respiratory issues, ephedra was virtually unheard of in the legal supplement market for years. Until now.

Ephedra is now back in the positive spotlight as one of the most efficient and effective ways to achieve weight loss, enhanced performance, and stage-ready definition. Let’s take a look at what ephedra is and how the king of fat loss products made its triumphant return to the supplement industry.

Ephedra comes from a plant
Ephedra is a plant-based herb that was originally used for curative purposes in Chinese medicine. Due to its stimulant properties, ephedra became a very popular fitness supplement promoting extreme levels of energy, fat reduction, and athletic performance. Ephedra received a tarnished reputation back in 2004 when ephedrine alkaloids were banned by the FDA. This was due to many users ignoring the recommended dosages, exceeding the limit, and experiencing serious side effects. Did ephedra deserve to be banned? Many researchers agree that the benefits of ephedra outweigh the potential negatives. Most importantly, negative side effects were predominantly from irresponsible user behavior and company regulations. As you can see in this study from the International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders, ephedra, when taken responsibly, can be an important tool for ideal body composition and fitness goals.

Ephedra Vs Ephedrine Alkaloids
Although one is the byproduct of the other and they share several similarities, there is a very important distinction between ephedra and ephedrine alkaloids.

Ephedra
This plant-based ingredient is now found on the market as an extract of its most common form: ephedra sinica. Before the ban, one of the primary issues with Ephedra, as you’ll see below, was the lack of regulation and control. Uncontrolled dosages quickly led to many cases of severe side effects. For those supplement brands that did make the effort with a controlled dosage, many consumers were taking far more than the recommended allowance.

Although ephedra was banned in 2004, supplement companies were still allowed to produce and sell ephedra extract by removing the ephedra alkaloids. This complicated process allows them to use the ephedra plant. Supplement companies, eager to bring back one of the most popular supplements in history, agreed to clean up their act by strictly regulating the dosage of the extract.

Ephedrine Alkaloids
Commonly referred to as ephedrine, the alkaloids of ephedra are the byproduct of ingestion and assimilation. When ephedra was taking the fitness and sports supplementation world by storm, these alkaloids were very rarely being regulated. Since there was no universal guideline for regulation, some companies were placing up to 75 mg of alkaloids in one serving! While that may not seem like much when compared to other thermogenic formulas, consider that research has shown that the human body can efficiently tolerate 25 mg of ephedrine alkaloids. So just imagine what would happen if you tripled the dosage! Due to the abuse of ephedra and the number of side effects reported, the FDA banned ephedrine alkaloids. As mentioned above, the extract is still widely available.

Just like its extract counterpart, the ephedra alkaloid, ephedrine, has been making a huge comeback. Although the natural alkaloids of ephedrine are still considered a banned substance, synthetic ephedrine is not. Supplement researchers have found a way to create a synthetic version of ephedrine that is extremely efficient, stable, and regulated. The most common and popular form of synthetic ephedrine is ephedrine HCL due to its high bioavailability.

The benefits of the extract and alkaloid are very similar and include the following:
Increase in metabolic processes including increased body temperature
Improvement in blood flow and circulation
Enhancement in cognitive ability including focus and memory
Suppression of appetite
Amplified overall fat burning
Is it ok to take ephedra?
If you are over the age of 18 and would like to increase your performance in the gym, support your weight loss, or ensure you have enough energy to push you through the day, then ephedra may be just what you need. It is recommended to go with trusted supplement brands such as you will find Ephedra Warehouse. We thoroughly research each brand that we promote, making sure that each company strives for the highest quality supplements and the strictest level of dosage regulation.

If you believe you may have a respiratory issue and would like to consider ephedra to alleviate your symptoms, please contact your doctor directly.

Ephedrine HCL
Although ephedrine HCL may be considered legal in your country and may provide a number of benefits for your fitness goals, there are still organizations and countries that do not condone the use of these supplements. If you plan on pursuing professional sports including bodybuilding, you should be aware that these ephedrine supplements are currently listed as banned substances by both the International Olympic Committee and the World Anti-Doping Agency.

The Return of Ephedra
Although ephedra has had a rocky road from superstar to illegal performance enhancer, proper regulations have allowed for this powerful thermogenic to make its return to the mainstream supplement industry. When you use ephedra responsibly, you may enjoy the benefits of weight loss, performance enhancement, and endless energy. As mentioned above, if you’re not sure where to start to look for a quality ephedra supplement, let us help you! We’ve done the research so you don’t have to. Browse our extensive list of trust-worthy and efficient brands until you find the product that meets your needs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
u_e_s_i

Done !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Methyldrene.jpg

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1
Servings per container: 100
Amounts per serving %DV
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine Hc) 2mg 100%
Vitmain B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg 100%
Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 30mcg 25%
Caffeine Anhydrous 260mg **
Panax Ginseng 100mg **
White Willow Bark 100mg **
Citrus Aurantium 60mg **
Cayenne Pepper Extract 25mg **
Eph PWD 25mg **
MCT Oil PWD 25mg **
Phenylethylamine HCL 10mg **
Bocopa Monnieri 5mg **
Black Pepper Extract 5mg **
Yohimbine HCL 1.5mg **
Methylsynephrine 20mcg **
Bauhinia Purpurea L. 10mcg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

Available From Strong Supplements
musclemaker

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 172584

Supplement Facts
Amounts per serving %DV
Panax Ginseng 100mg **
Citrus Aurantium 60mg **
Eph PWD 25mg **
MCT Oil PWD 25mg **
Bocopa Monnieri 5mg **
Yohimbine HCL 1.5mg **

musclemaker
What exactly is "Eph PWD?"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 172584

Supplement Facts
Amounts per serving %DV
Panax Ginseng 100mg **
Citrus Aurantium 60mg **
Eph PWD 25mg **
MCT Oil PWD 25mg **
Bocopa Monnieri 5mg **
Yohimbine HCL 1.5mg **

musclemaker
Maybe I will be the Guinea Pig and log this !!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What ratio of ephedrine HCL : white willow bark should an ~11% bf 155lbs Male use?

I already get 300mg of caffeine from my pre each day and I make an effort to limit additional caffeine consumption

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I remember properly

25mg Ephedrine HCL
200mg Caffeine