ECA/ECY Review with photos

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Well, thought i would share some feedback since this is my first time ever running anything that is based on ephedrine. I know when i look to try something new i dig around and ask tons of questions, so hopefully i can provide some good info for those who may need it. I usually lift heavy and eat like a pig all winter long in hopes to put on some size and some strength. This year i decided to start my leaning out a bit earlier than usual and wanted to try something new.

I decided that my supplement plan was going to be constructed for a 12 week run. For the first 6 weeks it looked like this:

Upon waking - 25mg E, 200mg C, 81mg A. Taken with 1 gram of agmatine. Roughly 1 hour before workout.
4 hours later - 25mg E, 200mg C, 1 gram fish oil.
4 hours later - 25mg E, 200mg C, 1 gram fish oil.
Before Bed - 1 cap of Erase (old formula) before bed, every other night. Wanted to keep it real minimal on this as i tend to respond better to a real light dose of any estrogen product.

Currently i am in week 10, and my 6-12 week schedule is as follows:

Upon waking - 25mg E, 200mg C, 81mg A, 5mg yohimbine hcl. Taken with 1 gram agmatine, approx 1 hour before workout.
4 hours later - 25mg E, 200mg C, 5mg YHCL.
4 hours later - 25mg E, 200mg C, 5mg YHCL.
Before Bed - ZMA and 1mg Melatonin.

* weeks 6 and week 12 are 2.5mg YHCL each dose to ease in and ease off.

Other supplements that are used during this cycle are:

Multivitamin, vitamim D3, and bcaa drank during workout. Whey shake with more bcaa after workout. Lots of decaf green tea with gingko.

I also tried a new diet plan, as this was also an area i felt needed a change. I chose to construct my own version of a carb cycle and it was tough in the start but mind has adapted to tolerate it and my body has sure seem and felt the benefits of it. If anyone is interested in hearing the details i will provide it.

I am attempting to post some pics on here via my phone so if they dont come through or they come out bad please let me know.

Since i am typing all this on my cell phone, my fingers are starting to go numb lol so im calling it quits for now. Ill provide info on workout, diet, as well as overall feeling both mentally and ohysically on this stack. Let me know your feedback as well, thanks!

Attachments

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great progress bro!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Still got the rest of this week and 2 more weeks to go. Then will take 4-6 weeks off of that cycle, ease up a little on the diet, then give it another go. Love the progress im seeing and feeling from this!

So i take it the pics open up ok and not too small? I cant see or open them on my phone.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
on my phone as well, so not opening

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh i thought by your post about great progress that you were able to see.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Nice work man and thanks for the break down of how you ran it also.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what brand of zma, fish oil, agmatine, and melatonin did you use?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what brand of zma, fish oil, agmatine, and melatonin did you use?
Vitaminshoppe brand for zma.. dont remember brand for the fish oil but it is 1g liqicaps and they are lemon coated, been using them for years.. sns agmatine 1g per serving tub.. right now using rite aid brand melatonin because i ran out of the vitaminshoppe brand and needed them in a pinch.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vitaminshoppe brand for zma.. dont remember brand for the fish oil but it is 1g liqicaps and they are lemon coated, been using them for years.. sns agmatine 1g per serving tub.. right now using rite aid brand melatonin because i ran out of the vitaminshoppe brand and needed them in a pinch.
I'm set on the Agmatine as I bought a bunch of the sns pills. I have everything else on hand except the melatonin. thanks bro!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
No problem, but the melatonin is more of just a personal thing and not something needed for fat loss.

Dont stress yourself on the brands of some of those items either. For the most past store brand will be good to go.

Diet and training is key in this stack. Going into calorie defecit and staying consistant helps, as i feel the E and Y work best when body fat is lower, so do all you can on the diet and work out side to help get the full benefits.

Also i didnt mention in the first post - start with 12.5mg E the first day just in the am. Do that for 2 or 3 days. Then go up to just 1 dose of 25mg only in am for 2 or 3 days. Then can add another 12.5mg 4 hours later. Then bump that to 25mg for a few days. Work your way up to the full dose over the span of 2 weeks. Its powerful stuff so need to introduce it to the body right and see how you respond. Some people only do 25mg am and 25mg 4 hours later and thats it. Dont take at night! The latest i ever really take my last dose is like 4pm, and thats still later than i prefer. I wake up at 5am for the gym so that is usually my first dose.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing stuff man. EC/ECY is still my go to stim based burner. Just unmatched in terms of results in my experience so far.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Amazing stuff man. EC/ECY is still my go to stim based burner. Just unmatched in terms of results in my experience so far.
How long have you been using it for it all in all?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long have you been using it for it all in all?
Around 4 years (granted not all at the same time). I usually run 9 week cycles, but I've gone farther.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Around 4 years (granted not all at the same time). I usually run 9 week cycles, but I've gone farther.
Lol well i figured wouldnt be 4 years straight. Just curious how long you been cycling it. Do you notice anything when you stop taking it? Change in mood, weight gain, etc?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Those are great before and afters, nice job.

How much do you think the Yohimbine has contributed? Most studies use .2mg/KG, and the Soccer Player study used a flat 20mg.

Since you only took 5mg of Y-Hcl, I wouldn't expect problems, but did you happen to monitor blood pressure when combining the E with Y?

Thanks for posting your progress.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Those are great before and afters, nice job.

How much do you think the Yohimbine has contributed? Most studies use .2mg/KG, and the Soccer Player study used a flat 20mg.

Since you only took 5mg of Y-Hcl, I wouldn't expect problems, but did you happen to monitor blood pressure when combining the E with Y?

Thanks for posting your progress.
Well i started the yohimbine in week 7 and running it through the end of week 12, for 6 weeks total. I am a big fan of it and have been using it for years. I find that it really helps with tightening the stomach, especially the oblique and lower ab areas.

I am taking 5mg three times a day as noted in my original post. I have used that dosage before in the past and it does not affect my BP negatively.

I use it even in other cycles, even if it is just 2.5 or 5mg once a day before gym. Also a nice supplement to keep on had for before sex, erection hardness is unreal.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm set on the Agmatine as I bought a bunch of the sns pills. I have everything else on hand except the melatonin. thanks bro!
Thanks for the support, guys! What brand of Y did you use?

Great progress, btw. VERY noticeable difference! Really wish I tolerated Y myself.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support, guys! What brand of Y did you use?

Great progress, btw. VERY noticeable difference! Really wish I tolerated Y myself.
Think it is sns and its the 2.5ng caps. I used to take regular yohimbe back in the day, liked the physically aspects but man the side effects were brutal. Now i use only yohimbine hcl and dont get any of those sides.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also a nice supplement to keep on had for before sex, erection hardness is unreal.
Assuming you typically seal the deal at night, doesn't y-hcl keep you awake or interrupt your sleep?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Assuming you typically seal the deal at night, doesn't y-hcl keep you awake or interrupt your sleep?
Lol...

I havent used it specifically for sex benefits while on this stack since i am taking so much of it is it is through the day. I can tell you that when i am not using yhcl in a stack, i may pop just one 2.5mg cap 30 mins or an hour prior to "activity" and it doesnt seem to really affect me falling asleep.

It does seem tho that everyone is different with this. Try it out but try small and see how it works for you

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
great progress, opie. y (along with EC) also works wonders for me.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Thought id share an updated picture in case anyone cares : ) i am half way through the last week of my stack as stated in my original post. Running it for 12 weeks. If you reference this photo back to the one of day 7, i can definitely see the difference.l

Attachments

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Got me even more tempted to run and pick up some bronkaid tomorrow.. Thinking of doing USPs epi burn pro for my caffeine source for it twice a day.

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
Got me even more tempted to run and pick up some bronkaid tomorrow.. Thinking of doing USPs epi burn pro for my caffeine source for it twice a day.
No reason not to man...I was skeptical at first but with a 6 dollar price tag at Walmart...the benefits far exceeded my expectations as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No reason not to man...I was skeptical at first but with a 6 dollar price tag at Walmart...the benefits far exceeded my expectations as well.
You can get ephedrine at Walmart?

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
You can get ephedrine at Walmart?
hell yes! Most pharmacies have it. It's behind the counter so you have to ask for it and they need your ID to track how many you purchase (so you don't go all Breaking Bad, lol). Ask for Bronkaid or Primatine tablets. Or generic equivalent.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hell yes! Most pharmacies have it. It's behind the counter so you have to ask for it and they need your ID to track how many you purchase (so you don't go all Breaking Bad, lol). Ask for Bronkaid or Primatine tablets. Or generic equivalent.
Oh, probably not a good idea for me for the time being then.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Oh, probably not a good idea for me for the time being then.
It's 100% legal, but they have a box count limit I think. And you can't go buying like 50 boxes a month. In my state I bought 4 boxes in a month and no probs. No script required, either, not a big deal.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i been buying 2 boxes at a time and go about every 40 days. Is plenty for the stack

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2 boxes of bronkaid at walmart. It was 24 tabs for 5 bucks so I grabbed 2 boxes. That seems steep as I was under the impression they come in boxes of 60? Ill need just over 2 boxes a month taking 2 a day.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up 2 boxes of bronkaid at walmart. It was 24 tabs for 5 bucks so I grabbed 2 boxes. That seems steep as I was under the impression they come in boxes of 60? Ill need just over 2 boxes a month taking 2 a day.
Yeah i buy them in either 50 or 60 cap boxes, forget which one it is. I take 3 a day so it works out buying 2 boxes every 40 days or so. Going to take a 6 week break before running again.

Try not to take your last dose to late in the day, earlier the better as it does interefer with my sleep.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
My latest dose will be around 2pm so Ill be good there. Thanks!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
For thos who have run this stack before, do you go with 75mg of E per day or 50 mg max? I did 75 this run but think the next time i do it will be max 50mg.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
For thos who have run this stack before, do you go with 75mg of E per day or 50 mg max? I did 75 this run but think the next time i do it will be max 50mg.
75 mg per day is fine. If you're having sleep issues either adjust your timing so your last dose is earlier or you can try halving the last dose. 50 mg per day will still be very effective but you might be fighting off hunger from around dinnertime and on.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
75 mg per day is fine. If you're having sleep issues either adjust your timing so your last dose is earlier or you can try halving the last dose. 50 mg per day will still be very effective but you might be fighting off hunger from around dinnertime and on.
Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 34
srocco112 Supplements 82
Theipodpeople Weight Loss 17
elementrip OTC Drug 62
Weight Loss 10