ECA, CLen interactions with prescriptions

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all

Hope I got the right place. Long story short I ended up with High blood pressure and doc put me on Lisinopril low dose 5m. One this does not effect mr happy ( ED) and she is aware I am on TRT.

I was wondering if other things this could interact with as I sure a member or two are here who take it. I doubt i Will do a competition but just in case things like the ECA Y stack ( i used low does asprin and only 1 of 2 yohimbie a day) also GH like 2-4 iu a day or Mk677 stuff like that. Nothing exotic just wondering if there is anything I should stay away from.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Possibly something else is causing it? Lisinopril is one of the safer ones for ed with a very small percentage reporting ed as a side. Not doubting you if you've ruled other things out, just saying it's very rare.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly something else is causing it? Lisinopril is one of the safer ones for ed with a very small percentage reporting ed as a side. Not doubting you if you've ruled other things out, just saying it's very rare.
Sorry might not have been clear one reason i am glad its lisinopril is it does NOT OFEN CAUSE ED and i have no issue there. I was wondering how or if lisinopril has any interactions or issues i should worry about with ECA Y or clen as I often need a bit of a boost to cut fat in addition to diet and cardio

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry might not have been clear one reason i am glad its lisinopril is it does NOT OFEN CAUSE ED and i have no issue there. I was wondering how or if lisinopril has any interactions or issues i should worry about with ECA Y or clen as I often need a bit of a boost to cut fat in addition to diet and cardio
Oh I'm sorry I misread reading fast. I take EC and also prescribed lisinopril, but recently have gotten my bp under 120/80 with no supps. EC will raise my top number by about 10 points so I usually take it when I run the ec stack and one 20mg pill will put me in good range again.

Guess saying it doesn't negate the med but I would get a cuff and watch it.