EC vs ECA vs ECAY vs ECY

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
So just got some primatene which has 60 tabs each tab 12.5 ephedrine also have oxymax xt 150 mg caffeine per capsule 60 caps, may add some more caffeine, also have yohimbine hcl on hand and can get aspirin if i need it, whats the safest most effective stack?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
In my personal experience, safest would be just EC. Most effective would be ECY, but make sure you monitor your heart rate if using ECY.

I've never seen a need to add in asprin in the EC stack. Some prefer to add it in, but from what I've read and used personally I find the EC stack to work very well without the A

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
In my personal experience, safest would be just EC. Most effective would be ECY, but make sure you monitor your heart rate if using ECY.

I've never seen a need to add in asprin in the EC stack. Some prefer to add it in, but from what I've read and used personally I find the EC stack to work very well without the A
Good to hear its fine to leave out the aspirin less things to be taking, how do you monitor your heart? I have a blood pressure cuff anything else? Also is 30 days a good run any breaks between?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely start with just EC. I can hardly handle Y alone, much less with caffeine. The addition of E on top of that would end me.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Definitely start with just EC. I can hardly handle Y alone, much less with caffeine. The addition of E on top of that would end me.
Ive handled yhcl alone before fine i might start with low doses of yhcl and assess/monitor

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Also is oxymax xt ok for ec? Any interference with cAMP or other things?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear its fine to leave out the aspirin less things to be taking, how do you monitor your heart? I have a blood pressure cuff anything else? Also is 30 days a good run any breaks between?
Some people will check their blood pressure while using EC or ECY. For me, I can just feel when its too much. I've gotten into situations where my heart was pounding at a rapid rate. Just be smart and be sure you assess your tolerance with these stims, they can be very dangerous. If you're going to add in y-hcl, start the dose very low and work your way up. And I would stay away from any intense HIIT cardio until you can gauge how the stimulants affect you.

I would recommend using either EC or OxyMax XT. If you do experiment with combining them, you don't need to take the caffeine tablet you would normally take with EC. Since there is 200mg of caffeine already in OxyMax, you don't need to add any more in. I can't recommend stacking these stimulants, but I have done this in the past with success. Just be careful and don't overdo it if you feel that your heart rate is too high, or you feel light headed or dizzy during cardio or workouts.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Good info right here. From the data I've seen, the addition of aspirin is unlikely to yield any extra benefit. Although, one could take a baby aspirin as a precaution with regards to the potential for blood clots due to vasoconstriction....but, aspirin has its own list of precautions and potentially negative side effects, so to each their own.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
this is what I was doing. Oxymax Xt+ Bronkaid, and just recently threw in 10mg yHCL from primaforce. Although we do have TA-2 which is alpha yohimbine

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Good info right here. From the data I've seen, the addition of aspirin is unlikely to yield any extra benefit. Although, one could take a baby aspirin as a precaution with regards to the potential for blood clots due to vasoconstriction....but, aspirin has its own list of precautions and potentially negative side effects, so to each their own.
Also not too interested in taking an NSAID as they can Interfere with muscle repair and recovery

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Aspirin is just there for safety.
One baby aspirin is not going to prevent much if any muscle hypertrophy.

EC gets the efficacy vs. Safety win

I do love ECY personally

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
How should i dose the first day to assess tolerance/effects? 12.5 e? Any caffeine? How many times the first day?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ always the caffeine, i assume you are fine with that, and 12.5 to start is gold, you'll know on the first day if you're ok to bump it the following

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
^ always the caffeine, i assume you are fine with that, and 12.5 to start is gold, you'll know on the first day if you're ok to bump it the following
ok so caffeine even with that first dose?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes, it's necessary to get the benefits here.

Very few people have any issue with it, more common are complaints of restlessness or trouble sleeping, if they have dose #3 too late

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used Ephedrine before? Sorry if I missed it.

You will find some people say start right away with the EC, but if you've never used Ephedrine before I wouldn't be opposed to just recommending start with that on day 1 to see how you tolerate it. You know how you respond to caffeine already, so there's no need to isolate that. Then depending on how the Ephedrine impacts you, look at introducing the caffeine the next day.

Really it is personal preference based on what you are comfortable with.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ephedrine won't do much you will feel without the caffeine to potentiate it,
But you can certainly try it alone first if caution is your priority

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Yeah never used ephedrine before but i might still use caffeine on day 1 with just a 12.5 e dose. Wont start for a couple days so trying to get as much info as i can before i start

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah never used ephedrine before but i might still use caffeine on day 1 with just a 12.5 e dose. Wont start for a couple days so trying to get as much info as i can before i start
Sounds good. Good on you for informing yourself.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
To play it safe, just do what you planned - 200mg CAF, 12.5mg EPH, then try 200/25, then if you want to try adding Y-HCL, do 200/25/5 (you can start at the 2.5mg minimum, but it will take you double the time to work up to the study amount of 20mg Y-HCL) I'd take my BP 30 minutes after ingestion, right before the cardio starts - make sure you have a proper sized cuff (I love the Wrist Units). Highest I've seen personally (with Clen added too) was from ~115bpm to ~140bpm - and it actually dropped during and at the end of the cardio session (vaso-dialation?).

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
To play it safe, just do what you planned - 200mg CAF, 12.5mg EPH, then try 200/25, then if you want to try adding Y-HCL, do 200/25/5 (you can start at the 2.5mg minimum, but it will take you double the time to work up to the study amount of 20mg Y-HCL) I'd take my BP 30 minutes after ingestion, right before the cardio starts - make sure you have a proper sized cuff (I love the Wrist Units). Highest I've seen personally (with Clen added too) was from ~115bpm to ~140bpm - and it actually dropped during and at the end of the cardio session (vaso-dialation?).
Good info, i have the bp cuffs and what not to check just havent used it yet, yesterday was my first day went fine 25 e total with 400 c split twice bpm was 150 ish during weight training and 80 ish resting, i say ish because these are not using medical measurments treadmill and phone app which are within 10 bpm accuracy, i will use the actual measurements when i up the dose which will be 37.5 e maybe today? I felt completely fine yesterday but did feel it so i am responding hence the long post i could talk for ever lol. Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good info, i have the bp cuffs and what not to check just havent used it yet, yesterday was my first day went fine 25 e total with 400 c split twice bpm was 150 ish during weight training and 80 ish resting, i say ish because these are not using medical measurments treadmill and phone app which are within 10 bpm accuracy, i will use the actual measurements when i up the dose which will be 37.5 e maybe today? I felt completely fine yesterday but did feel it so i am responding hence the long post i could talk for ever lol. Thanks
Good to hear you are working up. Over stimmed imo is one of the worst feelings ever, the anxiety is terrible

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Also, pretty sure yohimbine acts as a vasodialator to a degree but the stimulant effect may balance that out not too sure

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you are working up. Over stimmed imo is one of the worst feelings ever, the anxiety is terrible
L theanine might be good to add to this stack if i ever feel that for sure, i have some i might use if ever

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I would stick to 25mg E total - do it up to 3x/Day (every 4 hrs) if you want. Just my safe preference. L-Theanine was recently shown to add a lot to Caffeine for some performance indicators (I remember reaction time being one of them). Don't recall any fat loss benefits but I use it with any Caffeine as well (put it in Coffee etc...).

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Soooo got cramps during workout right now abs and hamstrings, this from lack of potassium? Cant eat bananas cause im doing a keto diet, are there potassium supps or low carb options?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Soooo got cramps during workout right now abs and hamstrings, this from lack of potassium? Cant eat bananas cause im doing a keto diet, are there potassium supps or low carb options?
Avocado is a great potassium source that's low carb. I would add in some potassium and taurine supplementation to help with cramps. Electrolytes will help with cramping too

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Avocado is a great potassium source that's low carb. I would add in some potassium and taurine supplementation to help with cramps. Electrolytes will help with cramping too
Will definitely incorporate avacados and taurine and get a potassium supp cramps were bad not gonna take any chances

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Will definitely incorporate avacados and taurine and get a potassium supp cramps were bad not gonna take any chances
I usually don't cramp up with EC, but Clen is a different story. I get the worst cramps with clen. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water too

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
I usually don't cramp up with EC, but Clen is a different story. I get the worst cramps with clen. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water too
I think im going through another water flush from keto, seems to happen every other week could be draining some important minerals

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Add taurine.
Hydrate

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Well todays the last day on ecy for me :( run went just as expected and lost around 8 pounds over the "month", really started the y-hcl halfway so i have a good amount left to continue along with some oxymax xt to finish this cut, with the right diet and bases covered i would highly recommend the ecy stack to anyone considering

Also thanks to everyone for all the advice in this thread

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Well todays the last day on ecy for me :( run went just as expected and lost around 8 pounds over the "month", really started the y-hcl halfway so i have a good amount left to continue along with some oxymax xt to finish this cut, with the right diet and bases covered i would highly recommend the ecy stack to anyone considering

Also thanks to everyone for all the advice in this thread
i did the same and will always recommend OxyMax+ephedrine+yohimbine to people that can tolerate it. Haven't found a better stack yet, although BAIBA looks promising

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Asprin was very common and some stil use it. The old days was 3 times per day 20mg E 200mg C and 300mg A. Reality is you can get away with a baby asprin with 81mg. I have not heard of many issues with that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 51
Weight Loss 18
D3x Supplements 6
rascal14 Supplements 13
General Chat 2