EC stack - why aspirin??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I haven't run this in a few years.. The 1st run was with the baby aspirin. Since that 1st time, I've run it without the aspirin.. I may have even tried the ecy stack, but don't remember. Lol.

Can anyone tell me why adding the aspirin will help me?

Am I good just running ec?

Thanks

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
well basically the aspirin help with reducing blood pressure when using EC but it also prolongs the effects of ephedrine and caffeine

edit: ive only done EC stack with no aspirin and yielded great results but everyone is different

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I never knew/thought of the bp part!! Thanks!

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
ya people take baby aspirin daily (81mg) as it thins the blood thus lower blood pressure! apparently it has lots of great results but I wouldnt take it year around

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh it can rocket your blood pressure. The aspirin does help. I have tested it with my blood pressure monitor and it does make a little difference.

Blood pressure raised for a short stunt is ok.. Its when you have continuous raised blood pressure for a long time it starts to cause problems.

How long you intending running the EC stack for? Is it for the appetite suppression side of things?

You can run just Ephidrine and Caffeine also. I have done this and had the same outcome. I cant use ephidrine anymore though. It makes my anxiety the worst ever. Cant imagine Yohimbine being in thier also. I wouldn't be able to go out the house lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently running Bronkaid, baby aspirin and IGN1T3, which has been a great combo for me for nearly a month now. Bronkaid always makes me tired due to the guaifenesin. IGNIT3 is just about the only stim that breaks that for me and heightens my mood. I used to stack it with the former Oxymax XT which was sweet. The current formula was bumped up from 200mg to 250mg caffeine and it just doesn't jive with the Bronkaid quite as well as the old formula did. It used to be perfection stacked with Bronkaid. I also have C&P Inferno on the way to try with it...

So yeah, I take the baby aspirin for the benefits mentioned by other members above :)

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running Bronkaid, baby aspirin and IGN1T3, which has been a great combo for me for nearly a month now. Bronkaid always makes me tired due to the guaifenesin. IGNIT3 is just about the only stim that breaks that for me and heightens my mood. I used to stack it with the former Oxymax XT which was sweet. The current formula was bumped up from 200mg to 250mg caffeine and it just doesn't jive with the Bronkaid quite as well as the old formula did. It used to be perfection stacked with Bronkaid. I also have C&P Inferno on the way to try with it...

So yeah, I take the baby aspirin for the benefits mentioned by other members above :)
Can you not just order Ephidrine HCL? I got it from Canada. Saves you taking the extras in the Bronkaid

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you not just order Ephidrine HCL? I got it from Canada. Saves you taking the extras in the Bronkaid
I have heard about that...interesting. I think I looked for it last summer and had no luck....that would be awesome! The guaifenesin is so counterproductive for me..besides, who wants to take an additional medication that is doing nothing for them. I am in no need for an expectorant/mucolytic at this time...lol.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeh it can rocket your blood pressure. The aspirin does help. I have tested it with my blood pressure monitor and it does make a little difference.

Blood pressure raised for a short stunt is ok.. Its when you have continuous raised blood pressure for a long time it starts to cause problems.

How long you intending running the EC stack for? Is it for the appetite suppression side of things?

You can run just Ephidrine and Caffeine also. I have done this and had the same outcome. I cant use ephidrine anymore though. It makes my anxiety the worst ever. Cant imagine Yohimbine being in thier also. I wouldn't be able to go out the house lol
I usually run this for 2-3 weeks followed by 2 weeks off the ephedrine.

We have a beach trip in one month. Trying to shed a few more lbs.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually run this for 2-3 weeks followed by 2 weeks off the ephedrine.

We have a beach trip in one month. Trying to shed a few more lbs.
You been bulking?

Im off on holiday in a weeks time.. I booked it only 12 days ago so i hit a very hard minicut. Stuck to it no problem. Not recommended! But.. Its nearly over and even in 12 days.. What a difference.

Atleast with you having a month it gives you more flexibility.

You feel ok with the ephidrine. I remember always feeling a bit dreadful on it. Same with Yohimbine. I aint using any fat burners on this quick mini cut. Just went very low carb ' high protein and added in some extra cardio and its worked very well.

Whats your stats just now?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, no, not bulking.. I had two surgeries last year (hernia and rotator cuff). Haven't been able to work out yet, but I can do cardio.

I gained a lot of fat, just sitting around drinking beer and eating like crap.. When I finally went back to work on December 11th, I was 202.. I'm now sitting around 187..

My goal was to drop 25 lbs by April 1st.

I'm 5'7".

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have not done this stack in 30 years, I guess I'm to lazy to seek out the ephedrine.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Eph and Caff are vasoconstrictors, aspirin keeps good circulation and increases thermogenesis

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think mr.cooper said that a baby aspirin would help prevent sticky blood platelets, or something to that effect...anyways I remember him being I favor of it.

I take a baby aspirin every day along with fish oil to help prevent polycythemia coming back-so far so good!!!