Unanswered EC Stack then Yohimbine

Tboy47

Awards
Hey guys gonna make this really simple question

I ran EC stack last summer last year got bad side effects so went to YC and loved it great results got down to 8% body fat

Start of this cut was 12% I’m down to 9ish % now and I’ve been running YC for about a month and half

I had to quit taking the Y today because I was getting the side effects we all hear about which really sucks because I LOVE Y and used to just push through the anxiety but now it was causing heart racing feeling un easy light headed high pulse even when rested so I had to stop and I already feel wayyy better

Any ways I need a good fat burner to run for now while I take a break from Y or just stop taking it completely because I’m on my way to cut down to 6%

I was a huge norcodrene advocate which is no longer and huge pes shift advocate which is no longer ( I ran it with oxymax xt)

TLDR : yohimbe has been giving me sides even though I’ve ran it before for long periods had to stop need new fat burner can’t run EC bad sides

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am sorry to ask, but what sides did you get from EC stack?

On a side note...I knew Norcodrene was gone, but Shift is too now? Wow. PES has nothing left worth buying.

Tboy47

Awards
I am sorry to ask, but what sides did you get from EC stack?

On a side note...I knew Norcodrene was gone, but Shift is too now? Wow. PES has nothing left worth buying.
Felt like I was on meth

Crazy high bp

Heart racing

Heard voices LOL

IT WAS TERRIBLE

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, let's figure it out before you try it again haha. Crazy high blood pressure and hearing voices are not good signs and are atypical for EC.

What dose of E and C did you take? How do you normally react to caffeine?

Are you on any prescriptions meds? One thing that comes to mind is an MAOI?

What other stims do you take if any?

Evomuse DCP is non-stim so it may be a good option for you if you can find it. Hypernova is great as well.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EC is very axiogenic, its effects on cortisol alone make it not a good fat loss tool IMO.

H.E.A.T. Stack was my fav mild stim, alpha-yohimbine was a killer alternative to yohimbine hcl but i dunno if alpha yphimbine is still even around.

Tboy47

Awards
I followed typical EC stack protocol I’m very smart when it comes to what I’m putting in my body and I think I need a break from Y HCL in the doses I was taking (15 mg 9 in morning 6 in afternoon) because anxiety has always been an issue the whole time I take it

I can handle other stims so could still run a st fat burner maybe just oxymax by itself or radiate ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try SNS Alpha Yohimbine or SNS Higenamine. I enjoy the alpha version much more than the HCL

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using ecay currently. I use alpha y and HCL.

Also have higenamine and synephrine.

Last edited:

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate yohimbine, it makes me feel dizzy. Then again it is a mild MAOI(or acts very similar) and that is usually bad news for almost anyone.
How that fact gets overlooked is beyond me, it must have some really beneficial effects for some people.
I am also on an SSRI and mixing them with MAOIs is not a good idea

Tboy47

Awards
SNS Higenamie sounds interesting ??? How do you dose and take it ?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe try lower the doses of yohimbine, Im taking 2.5 mgs with the ec stack.

Tboy47

Awards
So should I get radiate + or red sky or which fat burner I’ve never took a powder fat burner (radiate+) so I’m just a bit confused about how to dose because the pills I would dose morning and afternoon