EC Stack Safe With Natty T-Boosters?

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I am currently on AlphaMax XT and DAA Max and cannot seem to shed the remainder of my belly fat. Diet is great. I see a lot of guys running the EC stack to shed a few more pounds. Are these ok to run at one time. I figured better safe then sorry, so I'm hoping you knowledgable people can help.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fine to run alongside those.

Drop the DAA unless you like wasting money and dropping test levels.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Good deal. Thank you. I have seen conflicting reviews about the DAA. I started it along side the AlphaMax XT so I don't know if it is adding anything but I feel great, strength wise at this point on the both of them.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good deal. Thank you. I have seen conflicting reviews about the DAA. I started it along side the AlphaMax XT so I don't know if it is adding anything but I feel great, strength wise at this point on the both of them.
The latest information appears to show that DAA may raise T-levels briefly upon initial supplementation, but shortly thereafter (~1-2 weeks), they plummet, especially in resistance-trained individuals with healthy levels to begin with.

I'd heed kbayne's advice. Oh, and I'd also second that EC is fine to run alongside Alphamax XT, but as with any EC cycle, keep an eye on your heart-rate/BP and adjust accordingly.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I appreciate the information. Thanks for your help.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on AlphaMax XT and DAA Max and cannot seem to shed the remainder of my belly fat. Diet is great. I see a lot of guys running the EC stack to shed a few more pounds. Are these ok to run at one time. I figured better safe then sorry, so I'm hoping you knowledgable people can help.

I love doing EC and arimistane or and alphamax xt type product. As everyone else said, you'll be good to go. Goodluck with shedding that last bit of fat! There are always those trouble areas that are the last to go.

If it still stays try adding in a little more cardio or a few sprints. Sprint cycles at the end of my cut always helped me get rid of trouble areas.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep you're good to go. Throw in the EC stack, drop the DAA and shed that fat.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I dropped the Daa and started the EC stack today. Excited to see I can make happen with it. Seems to be a staple for most people at the end of a cut.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be better off discarding the natural test boosters and adding to EC. Suggestions: alpha-y (EvoMuse), Epitome (EvoMuse), Forskolin (Analyzed), Lean Xtreme (SNS), or even just plain old Yohimbe which you can find from random companies that make bulk products.

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
The AlphaMax XT contains Forskolin 95. I need a little something to maintain muscle/strength while cutting. So far so good on the EC stack. I was thinking about adding in the Yohimbine after I assess my tolerance. From what I researched about Yohimbine some people can tolerate it and some people can't. Figured I would ease into adding more and see how I feel. Thanks for the advice.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The AlphaMax XT contains Forskolin 95. I need a little something to maintain muscle/strength while cutting. So far so good on the EC stack. I was thinking about adding in the Yohimbine after I assess my tolerance. From what I researched about Yohimbine some people can tolerate it and some people can't. Figured I would ease into adding more and see how I feel. Thanks for the advice.
Yeah, the forskolin in AlphaMax XT is certainly useful during a cut, and other ingredients can help you maintain size/strength during a cut (ferulic acid, ashwagandha, and tongkat ali all have research showing improvements in performance and/or body composition), and the ashwagandha and tongkat ali can help with hormonal balance (keeping cortisol down) during a cut.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off discarding the natural test boosters and adding to EC. Suggestions: alpha-y (EvoMuse), Epitome (EvoMuse), Forskolin (Analyzed), Lean Xtreme (SNS), or even just plain old Yohimbe which you can find from random companies that make bulk products.
I know most products in the "natural test boosters" category are worthless, but I would definitely take a look at the profile of Alphamax XT. Its a very comprehensive product that contains forskolin, as well as full doses of studied ingredients that can help increase natural test levels and a natural AI that can help limit cortisol and estrogen. Its a lot more than your basic natural test booster, and its been getting great feedback from a wide range of users

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
This is actually my first time running AlphaMax XT and I must say its been one of the best products I have ran. Only about 4 weeks in and my strength is increasing on a cut. Definitely a product worth checking out.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This is actually my first time running AlphaMax XT and I must say its been one of the best products I have ran. Only about 4 weeks in and my strength is increasing on a cut. Definitely a product worth checking out.
Glad to hear you're enjoying Alphamax XT my man. I really enjoy running it while in a deficit, I always feel so much stronger and more full throughout the day. The ashwagandha helps a lot with rest and recovery too, which is very beneficial while dieting. The next 4 weeks should be even better