EC Stack and OxyMax XT

Corgio

Awards
I am currently on an EC stack:
25mg of E
200mg of MG
3x daily

I have been reading about adding Yohimbine to the mix as it is said to yield the most results. I just ordered a bottle of oxymax xt and have a couple questions.

OxyMax XT contains 200mg of caffeine and also contains rauwolscine which is very similar to Yohimbine. Should I simply just stack OxyMax XT with ephedrine? And get the added benefits from forskolin and company?

My issue seems to be that the dosing for OxyMax is 2x daily but I am taking the E 3x daily.

How would ECY compare to OxyMax and E?

And how should I dose it?

Thanks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am currently on an EC stack:
25mg of E
200mg of MG
3x daily

I have been reading about adding Yohimbine to the mix as it is said to yield the most results. I just ordered a bottle of oxymax xt and have a couple questions.

OxyMax XT contains 200mg of caffeine and also contains rauwolscine which is very similar to Yohimbine. Should I simply just stack OxyMax XT with ephedrine? And get the added benefits from forskolin and company?

My issue seems to be that the dosing for OxyMax is 2x daily but I am taking the E 3x daily.

How would ECY compare to OxyMax and E?

And how should I dose it?

Thanks
Your plan to stack OxyMax XT with 25mg Ephedra three times a day is just fine. I actually did this recently but ended up ditching the Ephedra (Bronkaid) as it was making me tired. I have much better energy without the Bronkaid (due to the Guaifenisen content) that truly does diminish the benefits of the Ephedrine.

If you have a pure source of Ephedrine HCL without Guaifenisen, or got something cool from China...you shoul be all set!

Corgio

Awards
Would you recommend using a caffeine pill for one of the daily doses to extend the life of the OxyMax?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
We can't recommend stacking Oxymax XT with another thermogenic.... but if you were to go this route you could try alternating between 200mg of caffeine and Oxymax XT. You could also experiment with using a single cap of Oxymax XT instead of a two