EBF AAv2 + chedapalooza= recomp city

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I could have swore I updated since the 6th! Anyway- I was basically a couch potato sat and Sunday due to the bronchitis. A round of anti biotics seems To have helped get me functioning again but still have a lingering cough and somewhat mucusy lol.

I had two solid workouts despite still feeling crappy on Monday and Tuesday. I've just been doing more LISS than HIIT since the HIIT makes me cough/I can't breathe well enough to do it. It's actually been a great change of pace and I seem to be recovering better in terms of cortisol bc I've been leaning even more than usual.

I really like the sweat and emptying of fat cells I can FEEL following the liss sessions with aav2.

I still have to post my 4 week photos from aav2 solo. I am oneweek into stackingwith OEP now.

Today was on off day and filled with work. Tomorrow will be legs abs and cardio. Going to try to work in HIIT but don't want to push it especially since I'm still gettingresults.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I hope you get back to yourself lol I feed of your energy!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cam.. started the 8x8 style on Monday.. three workouts down... Chest/Bi's, Shoulders/Tri's, and then Back today... loving the doms.

Not sure if I will stick with this through May or start FST in a couple of weeks, but had to try it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cam.. started the 8x8 style on Monday.. three workouts down... Chest/Bi's, Shoulders/Tri's, and then Back today... loving the doms.

Not sure if I will stick with this through May or start FST in a couple of weeks, but had to try it.
Nice! It really delivers some physique changes man. I'd say run it for 3 weeks then move into fst.. Any other program might be too much of a decrease in overall volume at once...

Tomorrow is going to end my 8x8 3 week run. I'm going to use fd/fs by Eric broser. I tried his power/rr/shock and it was ok- I don't think I did it correctly tho. I need to figure out my split for fd/fs this weekend. I'll get a link up for it too

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok will do this one for two more weeks then, which will actually bring me right into starting FST7 on April 29th... looking forward to that! And my first venture to the dark side I believe...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok will do this one for two more weeks then, which will actually bring me right into starting FST7 on April 29th... looking forward to that! And my first venture to the dark side I believe...
Omgggg lol Jk what r u thinkingof using??

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omgggg lol Jk what r u thinkingof using??
No totally serious and I will log it. I have to add some lean mass while cutting some bodyfat. After all that weight loss, I am still very frustrated with my chest/stomach (loose skin)...

I do have some choices..

Epistane or Haladrol (probably Epistane, but I have both)
Stanodrol (although I also have a few bottles of Win50)
And I have one bottle of Trenazone.

So right now this is my plan:
Epistane: 30,40,40,50,50
Trenazone: .5,1,1,1,1
Stanodrol: 800,1000,1000,1000,1200

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my best friends got his wbff pro card last night! For muscle model category. And also placed 2nd in light heavyweight bbuilding

image-2114866607.jpg