Eating tips

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
I have coffee at 8 am and don’t eat anything until noon for lunch. Always a healthy lunch, arou d 450 calories and 45-50g protein. My question is I crave around 5 when I get home, eating chips or what not. I thought I craved because of the one protein bar after lunch which would have sugar causing cravings? What type of food or calories would be good from after lunch until 5 so I am not craving as much. I drink water all day. Any suggestions would help. Trying to find a protein shake that doesn’t upset my stomach, and if so that might help.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat a 2nd lunch. Seriously, if at 5 PM you've only had 450 calories no wonder you have cravings. Add another healthy meal high in protein to stay satisfied is what I'd do. It helps to have stuff that can be quick and easy. I use pre cooked chicken, salad kits and low carb wraps. The different salad kits can provide a variety for the type of wraps. Of course just avoid one's that have a dressing/sauce high in sugar. Good luck!!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have coffee at 8 am and don’t eat anything until noon for lunch. Always a healthy lunch, arou d 450 calories and 45-50g protein. My question is I crave around 5 when I get home, eating chips or what not. I thought I craved because of the one protein bar after lunch which would have sugar causing cravings? What type of food or calories would be good from after lunch until 5 so I am not craving as much. I drink water all day. Any suggestions would help. Trying to find a protein shake that doesn’t upset my stomach, and if so that might help.
Any specific reason why you don’t eat breakfast?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try Ghost proteins, it has some digestive aids in it to help with digestion and stomach upset. (The Blueberry Toaster Pastry is awesome)