Eating a lot, feeling sick, and other crap...

CSOleson

Awards
So basically the title says it. I am gaining weight, currently weigh around 202 lbs, getting up to 215 by Christmas. I am 6' tall, usually have a very difficult time gaining weight. I am eating 5500-6000 calories a day since I am very active (I play college baseball). I consistently feel bad though, I always leave the cafeteria feeling like I am going to puke, and sometimes have to quit eating to go take a dump. This is an occurrence every meal. Does this sound normal to you?

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
It sounds like you're overloading your system with food. Any anabolics? When you say you feel like ****, are you just sick? Low on energy? Lethargic? Also are the foods your pounding clean? Fatty foods can be devastating to physical and emotional health.

CSOleson

Awards
It sounds like you're overloading your system with food. Any anabolics? When you say you feel like ****, are you just sick? Low on energy? Lethargic? Also are the foods your pounding clean? Fatty foods can be devastating to physical and emotional health.
I am anabolic and other supplement free. I have fish oil and a greens + supplement in my diet. I'm not sick, if I lay off of the food I am fine. Energy is good, not lethargic. The food is clean, lots of vegetables, fruits, around 250-300g of protein, some dairy. I stay completely away from added sugars.

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
I am anabolic and other supplement free. I have fish oil and a greens + supplement in my diet. I'm not sick, if I lay off of the food I am fine. Energy is good, not lethargic. The food is clean, lots of vegetables, fruits, around 250-300g of protein, some dairy. I stay completely away from added sugars.
Yeah just sounds like you're overloading your system. Ease into it.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Hahahah taking the **** in the middle of your meals to eat more Hahahahhaha sorry idk whts so funny

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

wrathchild281

Awards
Eating to much my man for your weight 4200-4500 is ideal and will bulk you up. Those figures are After you subtract calories burnt from activities