Eat Naughty, Look Nice with HPScience Glycøshield and Lipøshield

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's a tip.. putting your Liposhield in a beer will make it foam up and go all over the place.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9588.JPG

I gotta say, this stack is wild, I am a believer this much is for sure. This thanksgiving I had to dinners, one with the gf and one with my family and I really put it to the test. The picture is from the first of three dessert plates and usually by the end I feel pretty rough but considering the amount of carbs I ate I was feeling good. Also not to mention I was super vascular after that, which is definitely new for me. Even tried with some moderate carb meals and it’s great. Love how versatile it is. My girlfriend didn’t like the mixability of liposhield, albeit it wasn’t in a shaker just in a cup of water so it’s a bit harder to mix will follow up after I use it in a shaker.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 dessert plates :) sounds like you made good use of it! How many caps of glyco and scoops of lipo did you use? Lipo will mix great in any shaker it’s such a fine powder. Usually swirling it in a glass is good enough too for two scoops at least. You can also
Shoot it down straight... I’ve done this many times and it doesn’t have any sort of dirty herbal taste.. almost tastes like a spicy raspberry powder

View attachment 174871

I gotta say, this stack is wild, I am a believer this much is for sure. This thanksgiving I had to dinners, one with the gf and one with my family and I really put it to the test. The picture is from the first of three dessert plates and usually by the end I feel pretty rough but considering the amount of carbs I ate I was feeling good. Also not to mention I was super vascular after that, which is definitely new for me. Even tried with some moderate carb meals and it’s great. Love how versatile it is. My girlfriend didn’t like the mixability of liposhield, albeit it wasn’t in a shaker just in a cup of water so it’s a bit harder to mix will follow up after I use it in a shaker.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is glycoshield only for cheat meals or can it get you down to less than 10% BF and how many bottles would you need for that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is glycoshield only for cheat meals or can it get you down to less than 10% BF and how many bottles would you need for that.
It’s not just for cheat meals. It should be used daily per the directions on the bottle. It can absolutely help with reducing body fat and Lipøshield will actually help quicken the results.

I can’t answer how long that would take though. I don’t know anything about your diet, training, age, metabolic rate, current body fat etc..

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 dessert plates :) sounds like you made good use of it! How many caps of glyco and scoops of lipo did you use? Lipo will mix great in any shaker it’s such a fine powder. Usually swirling it in a glass is good enough too for two scoops at least. You can also
Shoot it down straight... I’ve done this many times and it doesn’t have any sort of dirty herbal taste.. almost tastes like a spicy raspberry powder
So I used 6 total yesterday, 2 with the first dinner and then 4 before dessert after the second dinner, and I was pretty impressed with how strong it is at 4 caps! I used two scoops of liposhield with the first and second dinner and my gf did the same. I didn’t have any issues with the mixing, she’s just super picky sometimes . I mixed mine in coffee and didn’t have any issues there. Looking forward to seeing what full bottles do for me, and going to have to take advantage of that Black Friday deal and snag another stack I think!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a tip.. putting your Liposhield in a beer will make it foam up and go all over the place.
I’m glad you shared that as I was seriously considering doing that tonight, now I’ll be sure not too lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I sadly left my phone yesterday so there are no pictures of the damage, but the stack basically allowed me to have 3 Thanksgiving meals in one day. My biggest issue with large meals is that I get so bloated and stomach achy that I can't eat anymore, even if I want to.

Before lunch, I took 4 caps and 2 scoops. I ate a bowl of chili, probably 8 ounces of ham and 8 ounces of turkey, 2 rolls, 2 plates of chips and queso, a piece of sopapilla cheesecake, and a few handfuls of crackers.

First dinner, I took 4 caps and 2 scoops again. I drank probably 5 beers, another plate of turkey, 3 rolls, a plate of crackers, cheese, and summer sausage, a bunch of spicy pretzels, a piece of sopapilla cheesecake and pecan pie.

Second dinner, 2 caps and 2 scoops. 5 ounces of turkey, 2 rolls, more pretzels, more crackers, cheese, and summer sausage, macaroni, and another piece of sopapilla cheesecake.

This morning I woke up feeling absolutely no bloat. My stomach was fairly slim, definitely holding a bit of water but nothing to the degree of eating like that without the stack. I would get fairly full by the end of each meal, but within an hour I would say I was good and ready to go for another meal. After the second meal I was definitely bloated some, but not to where it was painful how it happens sometimes. Third meal before bed was a couple hours after the second meal and the bloat had gone down. I was definitely not hungry, but food still sounded good so I ate more.

I honestly am very impressed with the stack. That amount of food would normally give me some pretty bad stomach aches, and I would wake up the next morning looking like I had just eaten a huge meal. I had heard great things about the Shielded Stack, but with all natural products I am still hesitant of their benefits. I can say without a doubt that this stuff works to reduce bloat and make huge meals easier on the stomach. I noticed a slight increase in vascularity towards the end of the day, nothing crazy, but it was noticeable considering it is difficult for me to get veins to show. I am interested in seeing how well it helps keep fat off over the next month. I will probably order another bottle of each to continue through the new year. As a reference for the future, I have been hovering around 195-198 the past several weeks with fairly consistent meals and calories. These next few weeks will have a decent increase in calories.

I’m glad you shared that as I was seriously considering doing that tonight, now I’ll be sure not too lol.
My girlfriends family doesn't drink, so as soon as we got to mine, I cracked one open and tossed in a couple scoops as we were going to eat dinner in a little bit. I turned around for half a minute and when I looked at it, the can was covered in foam and it was still coming out the top. Lol it was moving slowly, but it forced me to chug half the beer to prevent a further mess.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sadly left my phone yesterday so there are no pictures of the damage, but the stack basically allowed me to have 3 Thanksgiving meals in one day. My biggest issue with large meals is that I get so bloated and stomach achy that I can't eat anymore, even if I want to.

Before lunch, I took 4 caps and 2 scoops. I ate a bowl of chili, probably 8 ounces of ham and 8 ounces of turkey, 2 rolls, 2 plates of chips and queso, a piece of sopapilla cheesecake, and a few handfuls of crackers.

First dinner, I took 4 caps and 2 scoops again. I drank probably 5 beers, another plate of turkey, 3 rolls, a plate of crackers, cheese, and summer sausage, a bunch of spicy pretzels, a piece of sopapilla cheesecake and pecan pie.

Second dinner, 2 caps and 2 scoops. 5 ounces of turkey, 2 rolls, more pretzels, more crackers, cheese, and summer sausage, macaroni, and another piece of sopapilla cheesecake.

This morning I woke up feeling absolutely no bloat. My stomach was fairly slim, definitely holding a bit of water but nothing to the degree of eating like that without the stack. I would get fairly full by the end of each meal, but within an hour I would say I was good and ready to go for another meal. After the second meal I was definitely bloated some, but not to where it was painful how it happens sometimes. Third meal before bed was a couple hours after the second meal and the bloat had gone down. I was definitely not hungry, but food still sounded good so I ate more.

I honestly am very impressed with the stack. That amount of food would normally give me some pretty bad stomach aches, and I would wake up the next morning looking like I had just eaten a huge meal. I had heard great things about the Shielded Stack, but with all natural products I am still hesitant of their benefits. I can say without a doubt that this stuff works to reduce bloat and make huge meals easier on the stomach. I noticed a slight increase in vascularity towards the end of the day, nothing crazy, but it was noticeable considering it is difficult for me to get veins to show. I am interested in seeing how well it helps keep fat off over the next month. I will probably order another bottle of each to continue through the new year. As a reference for the future, I have been hovering around 195-198 the past several weeks with fairly consistent meals and calories. These next few weeks will have a decent increase in calories.

My girlfriends family doesn't drink, so as soon as we got to mine, I cracked one open and tossed in a couple scoops as we were going to eat dinner in a little bit. I turned around for half a minute and when I looked at it, the can was covered in foam and it was still coming out the top. Lol it was moving slowly, but it forced me to chug half the beer to prevent a further mess.
Thanks very much for all the detail! Sounds like things went as well as they could!

When it comes to drinking with Lipøshield, my best advice is just take 2-4 scoops before hand. No need to drink lipo with the alcohol. GC is proven to work for hours post ingestion

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious if anyone has tested their levels after taking these products? Bob K?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bob has TheSolution
You mean The Solution :)

Everyone forgets the space

HPScience Glycoshield

Information on GDA

Glycøshield represents a GDA for weight management & nutrient partitioning product. Glycøshield is a clinically dosed nutrient partitioner & glucose disposal agent, it also includes clinically studied and trademarked ingredients that have been shown in studies to boost metabolism, prevent excess fat gain & blood sugar spikes, prevent & reverse type 2 diabetes, lower bad cholesterol, act as an anti inflammatory & more.

Dosing

Less then 50g = 1 Cap
50-75g Carbs = 2 Caps
75-100g Carbs = 3 Caps
150+g = 4 Caps
Cheat meals = 4 Caps

Dose 20-30 Minutes Prior to a meal.

Formula

250mg Garcinia Cambogia (can block fat production)
190mg Berberine HCL (control of insulin/glucose levels and lipid parameters)
170mg Salaretin (transport/usage of fatty acids to fuel bodily processes)
150mg Banaba Leaf (lowers amounts of insulin to shuttle glucose into cells )
120mg Olive Leaf Extract (increase insulitn sensitivity)
120mg Gymnema Sylvestre (proven to lower blood glucose levels)

Monitor Readings

** All readings are 90 minutes post meal.
** 2 Caps 15 minutes prior to carb meal (Requested by Company)
** Carb meal amounts are listed

Upon Waking: (Baseline) – 85 mg/dl

90 Minutes after 25g Carb with 1 Cap – 30 mg/dl
175g Cooked Potatoes

90 minutes after 50g Carbs with 1 Caps – 61 mg/dl
7 Rice Cakes

90 Minutes after 25g Carbs with 2 Caps – 43 mg/dl
4 Rice Cakes

90 minutes after 50g Carbs with 2 Caps: - 97 mg/dl (Bad reading?)
Carb meal was 7 Rice Cakes (49g Carbs)

90 minutes after 75g Carbs with 2 Caps: - 85 mg/dl
Carb meal was 5 Rice Cakes + Honey + Banana

90 minutes after 100g Carbs with 2 Caps: - 53 mg/dl
4 Servings of Cereal

90 minutes after Cheat Meal with 2 Caps – 137 mg/dl
Thai Food → Appetizer, Entrée, and Deep Fried Cheesecake

90 Minutes after Cheat Meal with 4 Caps: - 90 mg/dl
Pint of Ice Cream

Notes

Good:
- Weight dropped on Day 1 with no dietary changes or training changes.
-BG is baselining very fast from resting in 25 – 100g Cap Meals (some readings were up and down).
- Improved digestion. Less overall bloating.

Bad:
- Hunger increase since starting Glycoshield. For those who can’t have self control they will overeat due to hunger pains.
- BG reached lows of 30-50, which is half of my resting. This could cause hypo like symptoms for some individuals.

Tracking my Weight
I will note any weight changes during my use of Glycoshield. I am making 0 dietary changes, the only thing changed is the addition of the GDA

I started Glycoshiled Wednesday Jan 10th in the afternoon
Mon Jan 8th – 172
Tue Jan 9th – 171.6
Wed Jan 10th – 170.2 (Started Glycoshield with last 2 carb meals)
Thur Jan 11th – 169.4 (took with 75g carb meals and 100g carb meals BG Dropped 30 from resting)
Friday Jan 12th- 170 (Was hungry and had extra food on top of calories still below daily average)
Saturday Jan 13th – 170.4 (Back to regular diet)
Sunday Jan 14th – 170.6 (Non Workout Day)
Monday Jan 15th - 170.4 (After Cheat Meal and 4 Cap dosing)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are all the winners using and enjoying the stacks?!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am loving it. It makes me feel much better after my huge dinners and I wake up leaner than before starting it. I have had a little over a week off from the gym due to finals and final projects, but don't necessarily look like I have. I am about on break so will only have work which should allow me even more time to get to the gym.

I will try and get another weight measurement soon to see how I stand a couple weeks in.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love it so much I bought another one! If the mail ever gets it to me lol, ironically had that same issue with the first stack but hopefully it shows up soon! Still don’t need more than 2 caps of Glycoshield daily so that’s nice, and liposhield has been a real solid addition to my daily routine I think I’m looking a bit leaner so far.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am loving it. It makes me feel much better after my huge dinners and I wake up leaner than before starting it. I have had a little over a week off from the gym due to finals and final projects, but don't necessarily look like I have. I am about on break so will only have work which should allow me even more time to get to the gym.

I will try and get another weight measurement soon to see how I stand a couple weeks in.
Awesome!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love it so much I bought another one! If the mail ever gets it to me lol, ironically had that same issue with the first stack but hopefully it shows up soon! Still don’t need more than 2 caps of Glycoshield daily so that’s nice, and liposhield has been a real solid addition to my daily routine I think I’m looking a bit leaner so far.
Definitely made the bottles too big at 180 caps lol. Oh well!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely made the bottles too big at 180 caps lol. Oh well!
I don’t see that as a bad thing, it’s strong enough that I only really need two caps most days but everyone will be different, some may need up to 4 etc. just adds value to the product imo!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see that as a bad thing, it’s strong enough that I only really need two caps most days but everyone will be different, some may need up to 4 etc. just adds value to the product imo!
Oh no, it’s great value for customers

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am still on the first bottles and they are still just as amazing. I have consumed way too much food lately and don't necessarily look terrible. I have eaten more sweets in the past month than I probably have in the past 5 years combined.