Easiest way to take test?

A

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is the easiest way to take testosterone for the purpose of building muscle and losing fat, and how do I do it? I am a novice with injecting test but have done sarms and prohormones for years. I think I am getting a slight grasp but I'm feeling very ocd

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the most cost-effective way is injection. I find the idea of building muscle and losing fat at the same time highly appealing on paper, in practice I think for most (ie genetically average) guys its inefficient to try to accomplish both at once. Cut, bulk, maintain, cut, bulk, maintain...is a longterm process/plan but ultimately "better".

J

Jpflex

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s been proven you can shoot test subq in split does. But I’m not a fan I’m old school. Orals or injection. There’s no inbetween

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My last cycle i did 400mg of mix of esters like sustanon, once a week in the alternating shoulders. I don't think anyone actually likes injecting but i probably dislike more than others so once a week i found bearable and the sites would never get to tender. But you do need different esters for that, if it's a short ester it wouldn't work

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's always the transdermal route with something like tostran etc but i don't know the efficacy of that

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Smaller doses can go sub q although personally the shorter esters would react badly that route.

IM and rotating between glutes and delts is my preferred choice.

OCD on injecting isn’t a bad thing imo. Problems only normally occur through lack of sterile procedure (or dirty gear which fortunately is very rare).

A

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there a website that will explain to me what I'll need (type of test, also heard you need aspirin for something)
I have no problems injecting my ventroglutes with sterile equipment. I just dont trust it's as simple as finding out what test lasts a week and inject once a week

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
An injection with a 27G needle is like slicing through butter. You don't feel a thing. Pop your cherry and go the injection route, it's the best way to take testosterone no question.

A

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would it be strange to say I kind of *enjoy* injecting medication? I know I'm getting the most out of it fastest. I've heard SARMs bioavailability can be as low as 30% orally. I cant wait to try pinning gear!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would it be strange to say I kind of *enjoy* injecting medication? I know I'm getting the most out of it fastest. I've heard SARMs bioavailability can be as low as 30% orally. I cant wait to try pinning gear!
I enjoy it too. I'm always looking forward to my AAS shots.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy it too. I'm always looking forward to my AAS shots.
Me too. I use longer esters because I am not good with consistency, but the actual injections a couple times a week feel like a positive event.

OP, I don’t exactly know what you want to know, but if you know you want to cycle testosterone I would encourage you not to worry. You buy some alcohol swabs, or rubbing alcohol and cotton balls, at Walmart or whatever store you go to. Order luer lock syringes (these let you swap needles) online thru a med supply store (you can get swabs here too) - get them with the size needle you will draw with already on it, like a 18 or 21, and order a box of the size needle you will pin with separate (25 is my weapon of choice, 1-1.5” length for glutes and 5/8-1” for delts). Acquire some test Enanthate or cypionate.

Wash your hands thoroughly. Open your syringe from the wrapper as well as the separate needle you will use to inject - place on a clean surface. Make sure the pre-attached needle is indeed twisted on snuggly. Swab the vial top and injection site with alcohol, draw air into the syringe equal to the amount of oil you want to draw. Inject that air into the vial, flip vial upside down, and draw back oil to desired level. Remove from vial, pull back air into the syringe to empty the drawing needle, cap it safely then twist off. Twist on smaller injection needle, remove cap carefully, and purge the syringe of air. Take aim at a right angle to the injection site (now is a fine time to swab site once more), slide it in gently but with commitment, aspirate if you so choose (I never do), then push the plunger in at a rate of about 30 sec per ML. It may take more force than you expect. You can go faster or slower, but if you just ram it in there can be worse PIP. Wipe away any blood with an alcohol swab, let dry momentarily or apply bandaid if you prefer (Sesame Street or Barbie Princess make great conversation starters).

Voila - you will have joined the Dark Side.

A

AnabolicPitbull

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have trouble getting all of the oil out of luer lock. A lot of it stays in the hub.
What I'm gathering is I find out which testosterone has a half life of 4 days and inject it every 4 days. I dont know dosing

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have trouble getting all of the oil out of luer lock. A lot of it stays in the hub.
What I'm gathering is I find out which testosterone has a half life of 4 days and inject it every 4 days. I dont know dosing
just for clarity, the half life of a compound doesn’t mean it lasts for that time, it’s the time it takes for half the dose to still be effective in your body, I.e if you pin 200mg test c (which is approx 5-8 days half life, it varies as we all metabolise compounds at slightly different rates) then after 5-8 days there will still be 100mg present.

the half life doesn’t dictate the dosing schedule in the way it seemed like you thought (if I’m wrong I apologise but better to point it out in case).....

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found I need to pin Test E every three days to not feel like I'm riding the wave. I tried every five days and I could easily tell the difference! I prefer E to C, but it may be worth trying both and adjusting the schedule based on you're personal needs/limitations.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very strange, i can't imagine anticipating pinning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me too. I use longer esters because I am not good with consistency, but the actual injections a couple times a week feel like a positive event.

OP, I don’t exactly know what you want to know, but if you know you want to cycle testosterone I would encourage you not to worry. You buy some alcohol swabs, or rubbing alcohol and cotton balls, at Walmart or whatever store you go to. Order luer lock syringes (these let you swap needles) online thru a med supply store (you can get swabs here too) - get them with the size needle you will draw with already on it, like a 18 or 21, and order a box of the size needle you will pin with separate (25 is my weapon of choice, 1-1.5” length for glutes and 5/8-1” for delts). Acquire some test Enanthate or cypionate.

Wash your hands thoroughly. Open your syringe from the wrapper as well as the separate needle you will use to inject - place on a clean surface. Make sure the pre-attached needle is indeed twisted on snuggly. Swab the vial top and injection site with alcohol, draw air into the syringe equal to the amount of oil you want to draw. Inject that air into the vial, flip vial upside down, and draw back oil to desired level. Remove from vial, pull back air into the syringe to empty the drawing needle, cap it safely then twist off. Twist on smaller injection needle, remove cap carefully, and purge the syringe of air. Take aim at a right angle to the injection site (now is a fine time to swab site once more), slide it in gently but with commitment, aspirate if you so choose (I never do), then push the plunger in at a rate of about 30 sec per ML. It may take more force than you expect. You can go faster or slower, but if you just ram it in there can be worse PIP. Wipe away any blood with an alcohol swab, let dry momentarily or apply bandaid if you prefer (Sesame Street or Barbie Princess make great conversation starters).

can you buy the testosterone at walmart along with the swabs and cotton balls? :D

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wake up on injection morning like Christmas twice a week. It's the first thing I do after coffee of course.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Good information here !

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think it is strange. I believe many of us enjoy it! A few have already chimed in and I'm with them! It's the ritual of it, I think.
Horses for courses i guess, i get excited about being on cycle and the results etc, but the only good thing about pinning is the relief when its done