Unanswered Eaas Clinical Dosages?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been trying to find a EAA product that contains clinical dosages and purest form.

Currently there seems to be some confusion with each company dosing slightly differently. We also have blends by Compound Solution - Amino 9 then you have different blend by Ajipure - MP9 mix...

Not all consumers care but I really like to research supps and spend my money on ones that provide greatest benefit..

Has anyone got any decent articles about the above or would recommend a clinically dosed product?

Thank you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always go with primeval labs EAA Max. You can check it out and see how it compares to the other products you mentioned.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly you probably aren’t going to find any concrete answers to this. My assumption would be considering the effectiveness of whey protein or milk proteins that more similar ratios to that would be better, but that’s not backed by anything (I just feel if we continue to find whey so effective at stimulating protein synthesis that may be a good direction to lean). Now we usually take EAA during/around training so there could be potential for other ratios or more importance of other individual amino acids, but that’s currently unclear.

I try to keep a few things in mind when I search.

1)Is there enough Leucine? If it’s not at least 2.5 I’m probably passing.
2)How are the other amino acids dosed? I don’t look for any specific amounts, but more are any just dosed super low to the point they seem “useless”? If they are too low I may as well just buy a BCAA product.

Keep in mind methionine usually tastes vile so that’s one that gets skimped on a lot.

I always go with primeval labs EAA Max. You can check it out and see how it compares to the other products you mentioned.
So not to be to blunt, but ya this is pretty much exactly what I’d avoid if u want EAA. If I want pretty much just the BCAA and the extras in there sure maybe it’s fine.

But for me I just see all those EAAs at doses 50mg and lower and I just wonder what’s the point of them in my EAA product...

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly you probably aren’t going to find any concrete answers to this. My assumption would be considering the effectiveness of whey protein or milk proteins that more similar ratios to that would be better, but that’s not backed by anything (I just feel if we continue to find whey so effective at stimulating protein synthesis that may be a good direction to lean). Now we usually take EAA during/around training so there could be potential for other ratios or more importance of other individual amino acids, but that’s currently unclear.

2)How are the other amino acids dosed? I don’t look for any specific amounts, but more are any just dosed super low to the point they seem “useless”? If they are too low I may as well just buy a BCAA product.

Keep in mind methionine usually tastes vile so that’s one that gets skimped on a lot.

So not to be to blunt, but ya this is pretty much exactly what I’d avoid if u want EAA. If I want pretty much just the BCAA and the extras in there sure maybe it’s fine.

But for me I just see all those EAAs at doses 50mg and lower and I just wonder what’s the point of them in my EAA product...
Thanks for nice answer, I to would pass on any primeval products.. this recent releases from then been pretty poor. My personal opinion..I rather pay good money for well dosed and product I know is clean.. I will see if any others have experiance on this topic

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for nice answer, I to would pass on any primeval products.. this recent releases from then been pretty poor. My personal opinion..I rather pay good money for well dosed and product I know is clean.. I will see if any others have experiance on this topic

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I been trying to find a EAA product that contains clinical dosages and purest form.

Currently there seems to be some confusion with each company dosing slightly differently. We also have blends by Compound Solution - Amino 9 then you have different blend by Ajipure - MP9 mix...

Not all consumers care but I really like to research supps and spend my money on ones that provide greatest benefit..

Has anyone got any decent articles about the above or would recommend a clinically dosed product?

Thank you
Based on clinical studies by: (Tipton), (Børsheim et al, 2002), (Pasiakos et, al, 2011), (Kerksick et al, 2008 & Pasiakos et al, 2011) here is what I've been using for the past 6 years with amazing results considering I do not use any protein powder whatsoever... below are the dosages of each amino acid
Leucine 3,500mg
Phenylalanine 1,400mg
Lysine 1,200mg
Valine 1,000mg
Threonine 1,000mg
Isoleucine 800mg
Histidine 800mg
Methionine 300mg
Tryptophan 50mg

I take one serving intra workout and one post workout. The closest thing to this that uses almost identical dosages is the upcoming CHEMIX EAA by the Guerrilla Chemist. Until then, I am using Advanced Genetics AMMO-8

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on clinical studies by: (Tipton), (Børsheim et al, 2002), (Pasiakos et, al, 2011), (Kerksick et al, 2008 & Pasiakos et al, 2011) here is what I've been using for the past 6 years with amazing results considering I do not use any protein powder whatsoever... below are the dosages of each amino acid
Leucine 3,500mg
Phenylalanine 1,400mg
Lysine 1,200mg
Valine 1,000mg
Threonine 1,000mg
Isoleucine 800mg
Histidine 800mg
Methionine 300mg
Tryptophan 50mg

I take one serving intra workout and one post workout. The closest thing to this that uses almost identical dosages is the upcoming CHEMIX EAA by the Guerrilla Chemist. Until then, I am using Advanced Genetics AMMO-8
Think Chemix already out; need to google ammo8 thank you for this info appreciate it

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
In for info been always thinking about this??

What is the best product to use ?
effective dose ?
Would it replace whey special in cutting?

But honestly didn’t reach a clear conclusion

My protein essential amino acids sounds different in terms of dosing but it tastes like **** and has Nasty smell.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for info been always thinking about this??

What is the best product to use ?
effective dose ?
Would it replace whey special in cutting?

But honestly didn’t reach a clear conclusion

My protein essential amino acids sounds different in terms of dosing but it tastes like **** and has Nasty smell.
Why would EAA's replace whey!?
Whey contains EAA's and BCAA's
if you already eat enough protein in a 24 hour period you don't need additional EAA's or aminos

The only things you may find benefit are
1) Training first thing upon waking and don't want to eat
2) Between meals spaced 4-6 hours apart as a bolus for MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis)
3) With a meal that lacks adequate leucine (3g) to stimulate MPS to the furthest degree

Besides that, if you eat around 1g/lb of protein and space your meals out 3-6 hours apart the need for additional EAA's or BCAA's is not necessary. Save your money for food/Whey (Which will be cheaper per serving them buying a Chemix EAA Product which is around $45 for 25 servings)

Last edited:

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The only benefit for EAA’s is that 10g equals the MPS response that 25g of whey will give. So for those with maybe protein digestive issues, any renal concerns etc, it would be helpful otherwise just eat enough protein and/or use whey.

For what it’s worth, the ProSupps HydroBcaa is one of the only ones I have seen with 10g of EAA’s per serving and it’s on sale a lot.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only benefit for EAA’s is that 10g equals the MPS response that 25g of whey will give. So for those with maybe protein digestive issues, any renal concerns etc, it would be helpful otherwise just eat enough protein and/or use whey.

For what it’s worth, the ProSupps HydroBcaa is one of the only ones I have seen with 10g of EAA’s per serving and it’s on sale a lot.
No thanks to prep blend... and looking at the chemix forumla maybe have good dosage but rest is ****, why put fake mushrooms in the blend.. geez. Ammo8 looks nice unknown canadian firm..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also non of them say fermented - hence can be hair from far east prisoners or poor birds.. this is what industry hide.. fermented ones are underdosed.. the ammo8 says nothing on there site about this... i found another very well dosed product https://www.dotfit.com/content-1468.html

This one dosage great but no mention where its from

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fat east prisoners?!

That made me chuckle

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leucine 3,500mg
Phenylalanine 1,400mg
Lysine 1,200mg
Valine 1,000mg
Threonine 1,000mg
Isoleucine 800mg
Histidine 800mg
Methionine 300mg
Tryptophan 50mg

Have you found any others??

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I often utilize eaas for a replacement to shakes in a cut, or for intra workout use. I have found that humapro (the old formula, haven’t used the new one) and true nutrition Eaa+ to be my go tos.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you found any others??
Dedicated Nutrition's YEAAH is another good one that has a very good EAA profile similar (but not exact) to the Clinical:
Leucine 3,500mg
Phenylalanine 1,400mg
Lysine 1,200mg
Valine 1,000mg
Threonine 1,000mg
Isoleucine 800mg
Histidine 800mg
Methionine 300mg
Tryptophan 50mg

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dedicated Nutrition's YEAAH is another good one that has a very good EAA profile similar (but not exact) to the Clinical:
Leucine 3,500mg
Phenylalanine 1,400mg
Lysine 1,200mg
Valine 1,000mg
Threonine 1,000mg
Isoleucine 800mg
Histidine 800mg
Methionine 300mg
Tryptophan 50mg
No good, canno get ammo8 in uk

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to research the same thing but in the end I figured as it shouldn't make too much of a difference as long as I get 2.5-3+ grams of Leucine and roughly 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA overall in the EAA blend. Normally I take 10g BCAA as a pre workout for early morning fasted training. I have been wanting to try EAAs instead mostly out of curiosity and because of the recent industry push in favor of EAAs over BCAAs. I was going to compare 10g BCAA plain unflavored vs 5g BCAA + 5g EAA powder (NOW Amino 9 Essentials). The combo of both 5g BCAA + 5g EAA comes out to 3+ grams of leucine and roughly 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. One other product I considered was Universal Animal Nitro as it met my conditions mentioned above.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was trying to research the same thing but in the end I figured as it shouldn't make too much of a difference as long as I get 2.5-3+ grams of Leucine and roughly 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA overall in the EAA blend. Normally I take 10g BCAA as a pre workout for early morning fasted training. I have been wanting to try EAAs instead mostly out of curiosity and because of the recent industry push in favor of EAAs over BCAAs. I was going to compare 10g BCAA plain unflavored vs 5g BCAA + 5g EAA powder (NOW Amino 9 Essentials). The combo of both 5g BCAA + 5g EAA comes out to 3+ grams of leucine and roughly 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. One other product I considered was Universal Animal Nitro as it met my conditions mentioned above.
There is proof eaas are better man, bcaas soon die out.. you need all aminos

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try Dedicated Nutrition's YEAAH
Does not look similar to me, looks cheap, I emailed ammo8 guys and gave reply no where in EU have resellers. So not bothering with em.. chemix to expensive do not trust this guy and where he sources his stuff from.. maybe you mean if i take two scoops of yeeeh

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does not look similar to me, looks cheap, I emailed ammo8 guys and gave reply no where in EU have resellers. So not bothering with em.. chemix to expensive do not trust this guy and where he sources his stuff from.. maybe you mean if i take two scoops of yeeeh
Insight supps now stocks NutraBio and have pure EAA/EAA’s with some focus ingredients and also intra blast

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump... seems alpha lions upcoming eaa maybe worth a look! Tired of this chemix guy his put like 3 artifical sweeteners into his eaa and load of crap.. anyone found something new that has close to clinical dosage??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
GreenMachineX Supplements 22
Supplements 1
00A Supplements 11
00A Supplements 11