E-Pharm Board Rep WANTED

Hypertrophik

Awards
E-Pharm Board Rep WANTED

E-Pharm started a revolution in sports supplements in the 1990s by introducing the world to prohormone supplements. Throughout the years E-Pharm continued to introduce new successful products and ingredients to the nutraceutical market.

logo.gif

E-Pharm is looking for helpful and knowledgeable individuals that can assist in representing E-Pharm products on various online boards.

Preference will be given to individuals who are:

• 21 and older
  • Have experience and scientific based knowledge on the ingredients and products carried by the E-Pharm brand
  • Have general knowledge of the various products and ingredients already in the industry
  • Maintain a regular presence on multiple online boards
  • Assist in answering consumers in regards to product related inquiries
  • Eager to learn and help out in being a team player

If you believe you have the aforementioned capabilities and are willing to be part of a hard working team, then please PM me with your information including:
  • Name:
  • Science Background if any (i.e are you familiar with basic physiological concepts):
  • Previous rep experience:

Also, please include why you are interested in being a rep for E-Pharm and how you believe you can contribute to the E-Pharm Team.

Good luck to all !

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is a great opt right here wish i had more science background.good luck to all that apply the winner is one lucky sob ;) e pharm is a great company

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Oh nice. To bad E-Pharm didn't have an intern program, lol