Dymethazine detection time ?

ducho15

Awards
So i was trying to find the answer but found nothing, what do you think how long will dymeth be detectable ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not positive but I always was under the impression that whirls are out your system in a few days what's the reason you're worried for?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the info, i have a bottle of dmz but as I get tested randomly I'm worried about taking it

Matt.

Awards
You might be more concerned about possible serm detection after pct. clomid/nolva half life's are up to a week I believe. If they're checking for that? UFC popped Brock lesnar for clomid.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well we don't get tested for serms, just juice narcs and benzos

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work offshore

ducho15

Awards
i am asking because i would like to do powerlifting meet nex year in june and i will run dmz this year in september it will bee IPF show so tests are done and if they detect you they will suspend you and your whole club and you will need to pay penalty so i would like to know when its too late to run this cycle before show

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should be okay if off for 6 months

ducho15

Awards
in that case i am good to go this time i will start at 10% bf and bulking on it and bulking afterwards so every kg will stay it will be fun :3

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Simple solution, if you wanna go to a Natty comp then stay Natty, if you wanna use drugs go to a different comp

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Simple solution, if you wanna go to a Natty comp then stay Natty, if you wanna use drugs go to a different comp
Logic has no place in the aas section! :smoker:

ducho15

Awards
if there will be some i will do that but there is not this one will be only one i will be able to go so it must do, i train with representants of my country and trust me i am the least suported(with gear) from whole show XD i know its not very good but everybody already know that ... when i was 16 i would win easily but now when i trained majority of time for size i wont be even near best ones .. i recently started prohormones after more than 10 years of training and this show just came in a way so **** it i will at least try

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMZ half life is 10-16 hours so within a week it's out of your system, 4 days if you want to push it. 6 half lives and it's registered basically undetectable in the body so 60-96 hours.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ half life is 10-16 hours so within a week it's out of your system, 4 days if you want to push it. 6 half lives and it's registered basically undetectable in the body so 60-96 hours.
Can always rely on you for good info buddy

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
So basically we can take prohormones, cut them short before a show, test clear on show day and the downstream parts of the transcription cascades are still active?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about your country, but IPF does random offseason testing on U.S. lifters.

ducho15

Awards
yes they do that too but only to pros i never competed so they for sure wont test me xd and they test less than 10% of athletes because all tests together cost aroud 800 euros over there so thats a big no no for them also ...

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't have any moral issues then do what you want then. It sounds like the risk of getting caught is pretty low.

ducho15

Awards
its just local show pros skip it so thats really not that big of a competition i will try it if my strength will be prety high squats around 230 with sleeves bench around 170 kg and deads aroud 250 under 93 kg bw then i will try if not **** that i dont need to loose just for fun XD

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So basically we can take prohormones, cut them short before a show, test clear on show day and the downstream parts of the transcription cascades are still active?
Not really. If I understand right what you're asking is if you stop let's say 24 hours before a show, will you test negative and still have active stuff in your system? Answer to that is no. In order for something to be considered out of your system it takes 6 half lives. That's the standard I read somewhere a while back. It goes like this:
1gram of compound
1 half life=.5g left
2 half lives = .25g
3 half lives = .125g
4 half lives = .0625g
5 half lives = .03125
6 half lives = .015625

So as you can see after 6 half lives there really isn't much left, and when you're talking mg of compounds you're down in to so little that the amount that's there for your body to convert is not enough to sustain whatever the body was doing with said compound. And yes compounds turn in to other things like X y and z, and if you really want to play it safe you can figure out the half lives of those compounds so those levels aren't elevated as well. In all reality tho after 90 hours the levels of DMZ in the body are ungodly low, so you can expect that the products are going to be even lower since your body is using those as well as trying to turn compound x in to the products.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Not really. If I understand right what you're asking is if you stop let's say 24 hours before a show, will you test negative and still have active stuff in your system? Answer to that is no. In order for something to be considered out of your system it takes 6 half lives. That's the standard I read somewhere a while back. It goes like this:
1gram of compound
1 half life=.5g left
2 half lives = .25g
3 half lives = .125g
4 half lives = .0625g
5 half lives = .03125
6 half lives = .015625

So as you can see after 6 half lives there really isn't much left, and when you're talking mg of compounds you're down in to so little that the amount that's there for your body to convert is not enough to sustain whatever the body was doing with said compound. And yes compounds turn in to other things like X y and z, and if you really want to play it safe you can figure out the half lives of those compounds so those levels aren't elevated as well. In all reality tho after 90 hours the levels of DMZ in the body are ungodly low, so you can expect that the products are going to be even lower since your body is using those as well as trying to turn compound x in to the products.
Nope that wasn't what I meant.
I meant the genomic pathways activated by AAS are finished with transcription by 96 hours. However there should still be raised mRNA levels raised protein levels and raised levels of secondary transcription factors still providing effects from the steroid at that time without the steroid itself being involvedanymore. So assuming the compound really cleared to low enough levels by a time below an estimated 3.5 days (based on in vitro lab experience levels for cytokine activated pathways) one should be able to reap some more direct benefits from the steroid than just the grown muscle from on cycle by the time you wouldn't test positive.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope that wasn't what I meant.
I meant the genomic pathways activated by AAS are finished with transcription by 96 hours. However there should still be raised mRNA levels raised protein levels and raised levels of secondary transcription factors still providing effects from the steroid at that time without the steroid itself being involvedanymore. So assuming the compound really cleared to low enough levels by a time below an estimated 3.5 days (based on in vitro lab experience levels for cytokine activated pathways) one should be able to reap some more direct benefits from the steroid than just the grown muscle from on cycle by the time you wouldn't test positive.
Oh yeah I can agree with you on that. But you've also suppressed your natural testosterone levels as well so how much of a benifit you get Im not sure as the benifits soon will diminish due to the lack of test in the body. Basically what I'm saying is I'm not sure how long the benifits will out weigh the costs, we all know you lose muscle post cycle as your body restarts, but when that starts to happen I'm not sure

ducho15

Awards
And guys if you can help with this also so i read that on dymeth there can be some problems with erection and so on is that a reality during cycle and if yes would stacking with 4 ad cure this problem ?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steroids are fat soluble, metabolites can be stored in fat tissue after the steroid is done.

Being that there is no data on this specific compound, it is best to have plenty of time before you're tested.
Some compounds are out in a matter of weeks, others many months.
A compounds half life has zero to do with detection time.

Reactions: Nac

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are fat soluble, metabolites can be stored in fat tissue after the steroid is done.

Being that there is no data on this specific compound, it is best to have plenty of time before you're tested.
Some compounds are out in a matter of weeks, others many months.
A compounds half life has zero to do with detection time.
Ah yes that was the piece of the puzzle I forgot and the reason no one just takes **** until few days before competition.