Dymatize XT Blueberry Muffin

ikeNball

Active Member
So...I got way too excited when I found this flavor on NutraPlanet.
Went ahead and ordered w/out checking the profile.
Now I have a 5lb tub and reluctant to open it, as I see each serving has 3-4g of sugar.
While I'm not THAT anal about my carb intake, it definitely adds up.
What's yalls opinion on protein/timing/anabolic window after a lift/etc.
Is this quality protein or should I send it back?
 
So...I got way too excited when I found this flavor on NutraPlanet.
Went ahead and ordered w/out checking the profile.
Now I have a 5lb tub and reluctant to open it, as I see each serving has 3-4g of sugar.
While I'm not THAT anal about my carb intake, it definitely adds up.
What's yalls opinion on protein/timing/anabolic window after a lift/etc.
Is this quality protein or should I send it back?

How many servings of a powder do you normally have? 3-4g is negligible if you limit it and get in your protein from other sources.

Anabolic window is more like a ranch slider than a small lighthole. No need to get protein in immediately.
 
Honestly, I would just use it for $30. If it tastes good, I may even re-order. I wish it didn't have the soy protein in it, but it isn't horrible for a cheaper protein. If you are on a strict cut, I'd maybe get something better, but I wouldn't avoid using this after a workout during a bulk or maintenance phase.
 
Back
Top