Dymatize Iso-100 Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't see a lot of love for this stuff, its the best protein I've had in 20 years. The fruity pebbles is one of those "out there" flavors I only like to pick up once in a while, but damn they nailed the flavor. In some macadamia or cashew milk, unreal

Cocoa is my new staple. The best chocolate i've had, easily. Smooth, no lumps (its 100% iso) and easily digested. Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone hasn't seen it!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I enjoyed the fruity pebbles, thoroughly, but haven't tried the cocoa pebbles yet. Do you do water, or milk? I was surprised how great the fruity pebbles tasted in water

Edit - - I missed the answer to my question, in your original post lol. My bad.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed the fruity pebbles, thoroughly, but haven't tried the cocoa pebbles yet. Do you do water, or milk? I was surprised how great the fruity pebbles tasted in water
after my workout I just use water for convenience/to not slow digestion

any other time I use unsweetened nut milk. I have been getting unsweetened vanilla macadamian milk and like it a lot. Its a little pricey - Silk unsweetened vanilla cashew milk is good too. I usually load up with ice, add cup of the nut milk and whey, and shake the hell out of it. Gets it nice and cold, and some of the ice melts so its not quite as thick.

I thought fruity was my favorite, but the cocoa pebbles has more staying power. Had some greek yogurt, strawberries, and 1/2 scoop of cocoa pebbles way for my midnight snack last night. Delish

I'm on my 4th tub of the cocoa pebbles

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love both the Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles and keep both on hand. Frankly, Dymatize and Iso100 is my go-to for protein. All their stuff has been on point.

D

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I love the fruity pebbles but cant drink it everyday now the Cocoa pebbles thats my new favorite. Even my kids love the cocoa pebbles one n thats in water.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the fruity pebbles but cant drink it everyday now the Cocoa pebbles thats my new favorite. Even my kids love the cocoa pebbles one n thats in water.
True. I’ve kept steady on the fruity pebbles because I make frozen shakes with it. Changes the experience into more of an ice cream. Much better than straight water for that flavor.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used to just buy whatever was on sale for isolate. These are the first flavors so good that I don’t even check the sales. Gimme my pebbles damnit!

Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might try the Fruity Pebbles again after reading this. I tried it the first and only time by adding it to room temperature water and that was a big mistake. Their was a strong chemical type aftertaste that you get with some older vanilla flavors to it. I never touched it again. I may try it again if I can get the nerve up haha.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might try the Fruity Pebbles again after reading this. I tried it the first and only time by adding it to room temperature water and that was a big mistake. Their was a strong chemical type aftertaste that you get with some older vanilla flavors to it. I never touched it again. I may try it again if I can get the nerve up haha.
Blend it with ice for a cold smoothie and mix in sprinkles for added fun haha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not trying to steal Dymatize fruity thunder, but Isolit Fruity Pebbles is BOMB.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blend it with ice for a cold smoothie and mix in sprinkles for added fun haha
Thanks. I'll give it a try. I had been looking so forward to trying it and then throwing 2 scoops in with room temperature water on the way out the door one night was a very traumatic protein experience haha. Whatever I did wrong was so bad I pulled my Jeep over and spit the second gulp out lol.

So looking forward to trying it again a different way.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I'll give it a try. I had been looking so forward to trying it and then throwing 2 scoops in with room temperature water on the way out the door one night was a very traumatic protein experience haha. Whatever I did wrong was so bad I pulled my Jeep over and spit the second gulp out lol.

So looking forward to trying it again a different way.
To be fair, room temp water is usually a bad idea with anything powder haha XD

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very true. I've just drank so much over the years that I'm normally used to it and can handle about anything. In this case, I was wrong haha.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah its far better with any type of milk, dairy or nut-base

B

Basile

Awards
In the summer I cool off with Dymatize Iso Orance Ice Cream.
_____
KiwiGym Lovers

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. It's gotta be somewhat cold for me. Although I feel like I have the stomach of a goat after drinking so many different products and flavors. Especially from the early day protein shakes.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone rate the Fudge Brownie or Gourmet Choc flavours? I really liked the Cocoa Pebbles.

Edit: ended up getting the CnC and Gourmet Choc.

Last edited: