USA DVST8 of the Union

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is one of the best high stim pres that has Y and AY in it. It’s a bit too strong for me. Looking to sell or trade it. It only has 3 servings missing.
IMG_2097.JPG
IMG_2097.JPG

PM with offers I also can send a list of a few things I would sell or trade with it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is just an FYI that, this brand has a new one out that looks pretty good! It’s called Global Premium, on Amazon…Doesn’t have any exotics or yohimbines in it…(I’m not a big y or ay guy either. I can handle a little y hcl, but if it’s in a pre, I kinda think ya never quite know how much you’re getting, in the scoop)

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Actually it is less then 3 servings missing because I never did a full serving size.
I'm willing to trade you for Glaxon's Specimen V2 YoYo preworkout...

Might also be too strong for you tho.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bruh this sh1t hits hard! I am a very sensitive lil b1tch when it has Y and/or AY in it. But I can smash some other stronger pres without those in there!
I know what you mean I can't stand yohim it felt like a real dirty coke or speed feeling. I probably haven't knowingly taken y or ay in a decade.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t these pre workout formulators know they are alienating a good portion of buyers, with the yohim ?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t these pre workout formulators know they are alienating a good portion of buyers, with the yohim ?
Alot of people still haven't figured out what's what yet... Alot of trendy lifters look for just the caffeine amounts mostly I've been noticing.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish companies would just do a great pump blend, maybe some nootropics, moderate caffeine and dmha honestly. I don't really have an issue with y , but hate the cold sweat feeling