DVST8 of the Union

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys can you help me out. As you know I sell suppz for a living so I always try and keep at the top of the knowledge level, mostly for exclusive items that are rare.

Anyways I have heard this is a very good product and I am wondering if any of you have tried it and your honest opinions on it.

I would appreciate it, as this is a mainstream product and I "generally" steer clear, but this one has my attention.

Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys can you help me out. As you know I sell suppz for a living so I always try and keep at the top of the knowledge level, mostly for exclusive items that are rare.

Anyways I have heard this is a very good product and I am wondering if any of you have tried it and your honest opinions on it.

I would appreciate it, as this is a mainstream product and I "generally" steer clear, but this one has my attention.

Thanks!

View attachment 205947
I tried a sample bag at 1.5 scoops and enjoyed it. 9.5/10 at that dose. Gonna get a tub eventually if it’s any consolation. Never been let down by an inspired product. A Top tier brand imo

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you two for your time, I genuinely appreciate it.

Anyone else?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have. Chit is crazy hard stim. Like panic attack alley at 2 full scoops. 1 and a half scoops with have you almost losing it.

1 scoop for me was the sweet spot. The POWER CAME ON in like 5 mins and you're like it's gonna send me over the ledge! It's happening! and then it subsides and was a good pre.

I have no idea how this is a mainstream product. I haven't heard anyone talk of it except for the far corners of the web.