Dumb questions you've been asked because you have a bike.

smohk

smohk

Awards
My personal favorites when I walk in in a riding jacket carrying my helmet "Do you have a bike?" I always answer "No, I'm going for the extra safe award in my minivan"

Them, Is your bike fast? Me No, it tops out at 146. Them 146 isn't fast? me It's not when I'm tucked in behind my windscreen bouncing off my limiter in 6th gear and some dude pulls up next to me, waves, then shifts to 5th gear and leaves my ass in the dust.

Where do you "go fast" around here? Me...damn near anywhere I want. Them, well what happens if (insert bad thing here) Me, then I'll probably be dead and not care about it much.

From other riders (usually Harley types) When are you gonna get a REAL bike? me By REAL, do you mean bigger, heavier, slower, worse, gas mileage and less comfortable? them :angryfire:

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Omg is that a Harley???

Nope...Honda shadow. Apparently almost any cruiser is a Harley. No thanks...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sitting at a light on the R1 and a ricer pulls up "wanna race?" i mean really?! the speed i can hit in first gear you have to hit in 4th lol

and a real bike? like a loud old man freakin annoying piece of crap that i can smoke even if i give you a 10 second head start

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a muscle head... I fücking hate rice burners God damn fast and furious...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a muscle head... I fücking hate rice burners God damn fast and furious...
i love em (unless its a civic with a little fart can muffler, thats not a real tuner). i like em because you actually have to work to get them over 300hp. you can purchase any v8 muscle car with over 300hp. just preference.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ever get it over 100mph??

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Them: how fast have you been? I hit 200 easy on my 1000.

Me: what kind of turbo you got, how much boost?

Them: no turbo, just changed the sprockets and put a yoshi on it. 200 is easy.

Me: you do know that ALL bikes manufactured after 2000 are limited to 186 mph, right? And its impossible for your stock 1000 to even get close to 200 without mad help.

Them: whatever bro. Your ****s ugly anyway.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Why do you still use training wheel?...oh you guys meant motorcycles...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Them: how fast have you been? I hit 200 easy on my 1000.

Me: what kind of turbo you got, how much boost?

Them: no turbo, just changed the sprockets and put a yoshi on it. 200 is easy.

Me: you do know that ALL bikes manufactured after 2000 are limited to 186 mph, right? And its impossible for your stock 1000 to even get close to 200 without mad help.

Them: whatever bro. Your ****s ugly anyway.
This!