Dumb questions for life. Icon one and DHT

yepes

yepes

Awards
Hi,

Does using Icon one make you lose you hair?

Peace

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are prone to hair shedding, or a receding hairline, any DHT has the potential to increase that. I ran Ultra Hard though, and had minimal hair shedding, but it did not cause my hair to recede much. You could always use an anti DHT shampoo on your scalp to mitigate that.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigT is correct that 11-Andro doesn't convert to DHT, and there for should not have an apparent effect on your hairline. That said; it seems some head shedding can bee seen with any hormone use if you are prone to MPB.

You'll probably be fine considering the absence of DHT conversion and the mildness of 1-Andro, but a bald head can be very sexy.

yepes

yepes

Awards
"but a bald head can be very sexy" so true but even so. Is there anything I could stack with icon one with minium hair loss. And is one bottle enough or do I need two?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
"but a bald head can be very sexy" so true but even so. Is there anything I could stack with icon one with minium hair loss. And is one bottle enough or do I need two?
2 bottles 8 weeks. You could add a 4-Andro product to battle possible lethargy and add a bit to gains.

Are you predisposed to male pattern balding? Has some product/substance induced hair loss for you?

yepes

yepes

Awards
Yes I am. I used once some Hi tech pharmaceuticals stuff, don't even remember what those were. Anyways Im just trying to keep what is left of my hair and get little boost to the gym. Hair situation is still allright tho.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes I am. I used once some Hi tech pharmaceuticals stuff, don't even remember what those were. Anyways Im just trying to keep what is left of my hair and get little boost to the gym. Hair situation is still allright tho.
In that case Icon One solo or with 4-Andro is my recommendation, but as mentioned above, any hormonal product has the possibility to induce hair shedding, if predisposed to it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In that case Icon One solo or with 4-Andro is my recommendation, but as mentioned above, any hormonal product has the possibility to induce hair shedding, if predisposed to it.
This would be my recommendation as well. I’ve used several of these over the years and never had an issue. The DHT shampoo can be an option as well if you feel you need it.

Use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations site.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 Sarm I read is the safest in the hairline, More Plates More Dates on YouTube was going in-depth about it. I believe still a slight risk etc

yepes

yepes

Awards
Thanks for the answers, let's go with icon one. Gainz are importanter than ma hair.

yepes

yepes

Awards
I probably go with nolva and cel m test, no support stuff. Probably using daa through cycle. Sounds good? Might start m test at week 5-6.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I probably go with nolva and cel m test, no support stuff. Probably using daa through cycle. Sounds good? Might start m test at week 5-6.
Nolva is good. M-Test is fine addition to pct or after pct. By week 5-6 do you mean 5 weeks after the cycle / into pct? I don't see a lot of use for it during the cycle other than maybe lowering shbg, but 1-Andro might already do that as many PH's/AAS/sarms do.

I personally think DAA is not useful pretty much at all. I've seen a study where it raised T a bit for the first 12 days and then levels came down quick. And in some study it actually lowered T levels..

I think Icon one is not particulary a harsh product, but cycle support supps are never a bad idea. Something like CEL Cycle Assist for example got you covered for the whole cycle as bottle will last 60 days and it's like 30-40 $.