DTP & SHUTDOWN?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
JUST ORDERED SOME PRIME AND DTP, NOW THE QUESTION AT HAND IS WILL I BE EXPERIENCING ANY SHUT DOWN DOWN BELOW FROM THE DTP? I KNOW I SHOULD OF DID THE RESEARCH BEFORE I PURCHASED IT,BUT IT'S GOOD TO KNOW ANYWAY SO I CAN PREPARE TO COMBAT THAT. ANYBODY?:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
maby u should have thought about this befor u bought them? no it wont 'shut u down'

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I AGREE WITH YOU; SO FAR NOW IT'S WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR ENLIGHTMENT. HAVE YOU TAKEN IT B4 AND IF SO HOW WAS IT?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
JUST ORDERED SOME PRIME AND DTP, NOW THE QUESTION AT HAND IS WILL I BE EXPERIENCING ANY SHUT DOWN DOWN BELOW FROM THE DTP? I KNOW I SHOULD OF DID THE RESEARCH BEFORE I PURCHASED IT,BUT IT'S GOOD TO KNOW ANYWAY SO I CAN PREPARE TO COMBAT THAT. ANYBODY?:
DTP wont shut u down. Only thing it will do is if you take on the upper end of the daily dosage range (8 tabs day), you will get more strength and aggression but may lose some libido.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what if i take 4 a day? will a maintain libido? cause thats definitley a factor? wifey aint trying to hear that

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what if i take 4 a day? will a maintain libido? cause thats definitley a factor? wifey aint trying to hear that
There is no set dosage, I get a libido drop at 4 DTP/day but Im sensitive to it. Start at 3 or 4/day and see. You can also use DTP 4/day with 2 sunami day and your wife will be sending GET DIESEL thank you letters.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
copy, good lookin. just say that jump off for $14.00