DTHC Nausea

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys; I just started taking DTHC today. I did get an increased feeling of aggression from it and overall like the feeling; however it made me nauseous and I lost my appetite for a while on it. I was wondering if it's the guarana.

I have read where this can be expected while you're getting used to it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I took 2 tablets with food.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys; I just started taking DTHC today. I did get an increased feeling of aggression from it and overall like the feeling; however it made me nauseous and I lost my appetite for a while on it. I was wondering if it's the guarana.

I have read where this can be expected while you're getting used to it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I took 2 tablets with food.
DIESEL TEST Hardcore? or procycle? No one has had DTH for a while thats why Im asking. DTH usually doesnt give any stomach nausea esp the 120ct. How many did you take the 1st day and how much do you weigh? I think DTH makes me hungry actually.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
DIESEL TEST Hardcore? or procycle? No one has had DTH for a while thats why Im asking. DTH usually doesnt give any stomach nausea esp the 120ct. How many did you take the 1st day and how much do you weigh? I think DTH makes me hungry actually.
It's Diesel Test Hardcore, the 240ct. I bought it a little less than a year ago and am just now running it because I had other supps I was taking. I weigh 185lbs. It just makes me nauseous for a short period of time and then about 2 hours later the nausea wears off and I feel good, maybe even increased appetite.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It's Diesel Test Hardcore, the 240ct. I bought it a little less than a year ago and am just now running it because I had other supps I was taking. I weigh 185lbs. It just makes me nauseous for a short period of time and then about 2 hours later the nausea wears off and I feel good, maybe even increased appetite.
Oh, ight, yeah u might need to take it with food or only 1 tab at a time, just more times a day. They are not coated like the 120ct so they absorb faster, but you also get them breaking down in your stomach and the capsicum and ginger and things like that might irritate your stomach if you dont have a high tol. to spicy stuff (thats the simple explanation).

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ight, yeah u might need to take it with food or only 1 tab at a time, just more times a day. They are not coated like the 120ct so they absorb faster, but you also get them breaking down in your stomach and the capsicum and ginger and things like that might irritate your stomach if you dont have a high tol. to spicy stuff (thats the simple explanation).
Alright thanks for the help Chuck.