Drug tolerance

Abomination66

Awards
how do you guys cope with blasting and cruising when lets say test which made you feel awesome from the start and after a couple months i feel like have no test in me even though i inject it. Should i try to add proviron every 3 days just to see if there is any benefit ?

help would be appreciated.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
That is why coming off cycle to PCT is best. You need to let your androgen receptors clear out and refresh.

Abomination66

Awards
That is why coming off cycle to PCT is best. You need to let your androgen receptors clear out and refresh.
Might be but sooner or later it will all fall apart cycles will not be as good as they once were and so on and so on...

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Might be but sooner or later it will all fall apart cycles will not be as good as they once were and so on and so on...
What are you talking about? That is not true. Cycling ALWAYS is superior to B & C.

Abomination66

Awards
What are you talking about? That is not true. Cycling ALWAYS is superior to B & C.
To some and some not, some crash like hell in pct and just cant see no other route than to just blast and cruise.