Drug tests

rippedsucka

Awards
Does anyone know how long PH's such as 1AD, 4AD, and 6oxo can be dectected in a steroid drug test? Thanks

ThaBlitz

Awards
Why would you get steroid drug tested?? Unless your in NCAA or Olymics there not gonna do it in the run of the mill drug testing.

rippedsucka

Awards
Why would you get steroid drug tested?? Unless your in NCAA or Olymics there not gonna do it in the run of the mill drug testing.
Yeah I know but thats why I'm asking because I play college basketball.

BigLifter

Awards
so PCT doesn't show up on a ncaa drug test.

novedex xt for example.

i came to the conclusion that the SD probably won't show up but if it would for some reason it would be out of your system within 1.5 months.

but don't know about the PCT???

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe any oral steroid use has ever been detected more than 60 days out.

The problem with long-lasting metabolites, I believe, is only found with injected AAS, and the range with them is quite broad.

Here is a link to a good source of info, both on different types of testing and clearance times for steroids:

http://www.anabolictruth.com/steroidtests.htm

ross21

Awards
i play college fb. which one would be better to take, halodrol or superdorol. and how long would both be detechtable in my body? thanks

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i play college fb. which one would be better to take, halodrol or superdorol. and how long would both be detechtable in my body? thanks
I know that Superdrol wont get detected in tests, correct me if im wrong. Im not exactly sure on Halodrol.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
guys think before you give out a ton of information that can be used against you if someone really wanted to be a big pain in the ass

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol can be detected now i think, I beleive they just added it to the banned substance list because of that amy shipley article. PCT will probly show up, although you could get a script for nolva or ralox if you somehow can develop gyno or if you can appear to develop gyno. ATD will cause a false positive for test so I imagine novedex xt is out of the question as is rxt. You could try using Powerfull, Activate, and Lean Xtreme for PCT, those shouldn't show up on a test, you could also throw in some clomid, I believe it's clearance time is only a few days. If you want something that'll Clear quickly I'd recommend using test base trans or 4ad and Tbol. Both of those will clear your system in a week tops and should give pretty good gains in both mass and strength. You could also use tren base trans if you wanted to throw that in there too, it clears in 1-3 weeks from what I've heard.

the42nd

Awards
I just read sometihng about the UCLA olympic testing center picking up DMT and something similar to T-bol in a sample of halodrol-50, so I'm sure this one is popping up on tests.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, halodrol is a prohormone to t-bol I believe. Tbol itself will clear in a week however.