Drug tests

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how long dmz and msten are detectable? I found out today I’m getting random alcohol, drug, and steroid testing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know how long dmz and msten are detectable? I found out today I’m getting random alcohol, drug, and steroid testing.
They TOLD you that they're testing for steroids?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jesus - what job would test for alcohol? Obviously aside from making sure you weren’t actually over a legal limit to drive there.....

I don’t know for sure but I think they struggle with msten - I’m sure I’ve seen something about after 2 days it’s hit and miss if they detect it or not. I know they were still studying it for anti doping last year as it was tough to test for

dmz no idea sorry

RusTLad

Awards
Don't want to give you the generic bro science on this one but I might be able to help. I'm guessing this is a urine test rather than blood plasma? Do you know that they are specifically testing for steroids? These tests (the ones which will test for things like msten and dmz and their metabolites) are very expensive and usually reserved for drug tested athletes.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should pass a piss test on most orals after 2 weeks, blood on the other hand is a lot harder to pass, just ask Jon Jones ;)

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0021967318302255 here's an interesting article on msten detection time if anyone wants to nerd out. Supposedly detection time is 5 days in urine and 4.5 days in plasma after 3 days administering 100 mg to a horse. In a human study after one dose of undisclosed amounts of metabolites were detectable for at least a week but unchanged msten was only detectable for 45 hours. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039128X12003133 obviously neither is a perfect representation but the general consensus I've heard was 6 weeks.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
well it’s a random blood test. It’s because I need a liver transplant. Yes I’m on even though I need a new liver. I figured I couldn’t hurt it much more. My doctor blames my trt for the liver cancer. Maybe it’s a good thing to get me off them. What can I say, I’m an addict

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
well it’s a random blood test. It’s because I need a liver transplant. Yes I’m on even though I need a new liver. I figured I couldn’t hurt it much more. My doctor blames my trt for the liver cancer. Maybe it’s a good thing to get me off them. What can I say, I’m an addict
Well, I agree that it might be good if you quit.
... And I would count on the Dr having access to a good test. I'm assuming it is what is is now ....
I hope things go well for you, brother.

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jesus dude, please treat your new liver better than running 2 methyls at once.

RusTLad

Awards
Let's go with the worst case scenario and say your doctor has access to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry testing (the kind used by WADA) and he is specifically testing for a unique metabolite of Msten or DMZ, he still only has a window of >5 days to detect these drugs.

With that being said I wouldn't leave it to chance if this is the difference between getting a donor liver or not. Any doctor with a little understanding of AAS will also look at HDL, LDL & RBC (if tests show you have Polycythemia you're either an elite endurance athlete or you might be on steroids). These effects will be longer lasting than the drugs in your system and while it won't prove steroid use, they might be enough to conclude there is some undected drug use.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah because I told them I used to use them
Why on earth did you do that? Is this for a PO or for work or for sport? Steroid tests usually cost upwards of $200 or more, and the people that usually only have access to them are sporting orgs. It's unlikely they're actually going to test you for steroids, but are just BSing you about that one.

As far as bypassing a drug test, here a couple videos.

This is for THC mainly:

Here's a video from an ex-Texas drug interdiction officer on how to pass a drug test:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He needs a new liver....this isn't for a job or to play a sport lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Pay attention @StarScream66

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why is the test random and why are you still taking oral anabolics if you're getting a liver transplant?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Steroids testing is expensive. Also how long have you been on trt?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is the test random and why are you still taking oral anabolics if you're getting a liver transplant?
He shouldn't have been taking the anabolics.
If he's on a donation list, they can test him to be sure he is a best candidate to receive an organ.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He shouldn't have been taking the anabolics.
If he's on a donation list, they can test him to be sure he is a best candidate to receive an organ.
And I'm guessing it's more then oral steroids abuse. Well maybe not, every post I've ever seen from him is asking about a prohormone or thinking of starting a prohormone or starting insulin and weight gainers. There's a recipe for disaster cooking in this oven.

I'm hoping he's trolling hard cus if not he's definitely going to **** up his next liver that could have saved someone's life

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And I'm guessing it's more then oral steroids abuse. Well maybe not, every post I've ever seen from him is asking about a prohormone or thinking of starting a prohormone or starting insulin and weight gainers. There's a recipe for disaster cooking in this oven.

I'm hoping he's trolling hard cus if not he's definitely going to **** up his next liver that could have saved someone's life
larry hagman?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I am on trt myself and do a bit of blasting. Nothing crazy though. Could you elaborate on time you were using and how long? This is concerning? I know there are risks, but hell there is risk with everything we do in life. Good luck to you.

My understanding of liver issues with steroids is like almost always orals and usally if people take them long periods in high dosages. I am not aware of tons of 70s bodybuilders or football players haveing liver cancer and those guys ate freaking dbol like skittles.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bro I am on trt myself and do a bit of blasting. Nothing crazy though. Could you elaborate on time you were using and how long? This is concerning? I know there are risks, but hell there is risk with everything we do in life. Good luck to you.

My understanding of liver issues with steroids is like almost always orals and usally if people take them long periods in high dosages. I am not aware of tons of 70s bodybuilders or football players haveing liver cancer and those guys ate freaking dbol like skittles.
Testosterone esters are actually liver protective...my guess is the liver issues are from booze, prescription pills, and oral steroids...any combination of thise.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

bro, responsible steroid use is not credibly linked to liver issues in any study I’ve ever seen. I’m an alcoholic (sober since before I started) and had first stage cirrhosis when I stopped drinking.

I only started aas after bloods confirmed my liver was fully recovered (I was lucky I stopped in time and was relatively young) but I researched the **** out of this because of my background. I get regular bloods to keep an eye on it as well.

you would have to abuse orals for a long time or combine orals with alcohol/prescription drugs for sustained spells to see an issue.

generally speaking, most steroid users look after their health better than the average population and have healthier organs as the impact of the aas is more than offset by our better diets, lower alcohol intake, better sleep, health promoting supplements, better body comp etc etc

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bro, responsible steroid use is not credibly linked to liver issues in any study I’ve ever seen. I’m an alcoholic (sober since before I started) and had first stage cirrhosis when I stopped drinking.

I only started aas after bloods confirmed my liver was fully recovered (I was lucky I stopped in time and was relatively young) but I researched the **** out of this because of my background. I get regular bloods to keep an eye on it as well.

you would have to abuse orals for a long time or combine orals with alcohol/prescription drugs for sustained spells to see an issue.

generally speaking, most steroid users look after their health better than the average population and have healthier organs as the impact of the aas is more than offset by our better diets, lower alcohol intake, better sleep, health promoting supplements, better body comp etc etc
The OP called himself an addict, and he was stacking 2 methyls, Knowing that his liver was dying and that this usage could also stop him from getting a new liver.

I'm definitely not assuming he was a responsible user.

..... Ahhhhh ..... I see what you're getting at, Whisky.

No .... TRT didn't cause this issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The OP called himself an addict, and he was stacking 2 methyls, Knowing that his liver was dying and that this usage could also stop him from getting a new liver.

I'm definitely not assuming he was a responsible user.

..... Ahhhhh ..... I see what you're getting at, Whisky.

No .... TRT didn't cause this issue.
larry hagman was dying from cirrhosis from heavy alcohol abuse. after he got a liver transplant he said great, now I have a new liver and can drink all I want-and he did....the piece of shyt wasted a opportunity for a 2nd chance--walter payton died because he couldn't get a liver replacement.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op congrats on being sober. Funny steroids will not harm you as much as the drink. Best of luck going foreword. My guess is after you get the new liver you will not be using many orals if any?

Thanks guys got a tad nervous, but I think most of the stuff I plan on running does not have many issues. The one injectable i heard has liver issues is tren and that is a bit off and will be a low dose.

Now I have dbol so i probably will run at least 1 4 week cycle of 30 mg. I also thought about adrol at 50 or 100 mg whichever is the norm. All orals will be 4 weeks and with tudca and or nac and a liver supplement. I think a few people said tbol and superdrol are a bit less harsh on the liver?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Op congrats on being sober. Funny steroids will not harm you as much as the drink. Best of luck going foreword. My guess is after you get the new liver you will not be using many orals if any?

Thanks guys got a tad nervous, but I think most of the stuff I plan on running does not have many issues. The one injectable i heard has liver issues is tren and that is a bit off and will be a low dose.

Now I have dbol so i probably will run at least 1 4 week cycle of 30 mg. I also thought about adrol at 50 or 100 mg whichever is the norm. All orals will be 4 weeks and with tudca and or nac and a liver supplement. I think a few people said tbol and superdrol are a bit less harsh on the liver?
Superdrol is definitely more harsh then dbol or anadrol. But I want to put something into perspective for you guys when it comes to orals. I challenge anyone to spend 2 weeks on superdrol at 20-30mg a day and get your liver checked. Wait a while and then do 2 weeks of daily extra strength Tylenol and get your liver checked. The Tylenol will mess your liver up worse. Now I'm not saying it's saft to take oral steroids all the time, Im just saying it takes a shytload of orals for extreme extended periods of time to do real liver damage with them "for most ppl" they put children on anadrol at insane doses for months, dbol use to be used as long term trt, I think in some places it still gets prescribed. None of those ppl are having there livers fall out.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me i run two cycles a year and orals will be 4 weeks max poss start and end of a 16 week cycle