Drug resistant gyno on trt

IrishSeaBoss

Awards
Ok guys be gentle with me I’m just trying to learn. Feels like the more i learn the more i confuse myself. I’m sorry ahead of time this is a long story.

I’m almost 35yo male diagnosed low T last year. Definitely from AAS use and other drugs in 20s although I always ran bare minimums, never more than 400-500mg test/week with moderate doses of auxiliaries like Anavar and mast.

I’ve always been extremely sensitive to estrogen and gyno specifically. The last cycle I ran at 29yo was supposed to be test E 300mg/ml and mast e 200mg/ml as running mast was always the only thing that really prevented major gyno issues. This asshole definitely gave me test e and test e labeled as mast Iol. So by my estimation i was actually running somewhere between 1000-1200mg test per week with no AI. Needless to say I was YUGE and had the worst gyno ever. No amount of RC AIs did anything maybe bunk maybe just didn’t matter. The entire experience was terrible and right before low T diagnosis last year I had gyno surgery.

i go to VA, so this was to be expected but they botched the surgery in the sense that we discussed full gland removal pre surgery. I stated i didn’t care about any aesthetic issues I wanted these glands gone. Find out 4 week post op the lump i was feeling was not scar tissue but the gland the left in against my wishes.

Shortly after surgery i begin HRT with clomid 50mg EOD. Brought my free T from 280 to 650 in a few weeks. obv i felt better but after 4 or 5 months I was still having a hard time with training intensity, fat loss, performance in general. I pointed out to my endo that I’m 34 not 74 and I wanted to be in the higher range of normal. After much debate they agreed to prescribe me test cyp.

he gives me 200mg/ml in one use ampules tells me to use 100mg/week and throw the rest away. Obv i couldn’t resist so i started at 200mg/week with 10mg/day of tamoxifen. By third week i was having some nipple sensitivity and itching, you know how it starts. After 4th shot the pain became so bad and i was obv growing tissue at such a rate every muscle in my chest and upper back hurt. Right back to the worst gyno symptoms I’ve ever experienced. So i tried to walk down the dose for two weeks and it just kept getting worse until i eventually came off.

After 4 weeks off i had bloods done expecting to unearth some underlying endo disorder as anybody i spoke with couldn’t believe my symptoms were that bad at that dose with tamoxifen. ALL BLOOD WAS NORMAL. Everything. I didn’t test DHT or progesterone but everything else I did.

since all was normal i decided to try to find some mast and AI. Thought i found reputable source so jumped back on @ 100mg/cyp w/200mg mast e and 1mg Adex every 3.5 days. Maybe mast and Adex were bunk but within a few days my nipples were puffy a little tender but not terrrible. Fearful for where this was going i picked up some aromasin. Aromasin def works as it curbs the puffiness and sensitivity but only for a few hours. If i take it in the morning by afternoon i feel some discomfort. Needless to say I’ve been doing 12.5mg per day which is warding off worsening of symptoms but not alleviating completely. I’m worried if I do any less I’ll go right back to intense gyno.

obv the aromasin crashed my libido my dick won’t even get hard now therefore I’m sure it crashing my estrogen because when i first started the TRT other than the gyno i felt like god damn king leonidas best I’ve felt in years.

not the case this time at all. Now that you have the whole story here are my questions…

Is there a possible medical issue that I am so sensitive to gyno and estrogen or is it just the way my body is no big deal gotta work around it?
Is it possible something else besides E2 is causing my gyno?
do you think my mast is bunk?
If i didn’t have the glands would any of this matter? Can you still get pseudo gyno or gyno symptoms without glands?
Anybody have similar issues with extreme sensitivity to gyno?

sorry i know it’s alot. Thanks in advance.