Drug interactions with Cabergoline (Wellbutrin, Desvenlafaxine , Dextroamphetamine )

nightfall123

Awards
Hello everyone,

I want to add tren to my next cycle at a dose of around 200-300mg/w (Tren E if it matters). There is a lot of discussion about prolactin and whether it is or isn't a real issue on Tren and yadayadayada. I don't really want to get into that, but I want to have on hand Cabergoline in case that there is an issue since that seems to fix it in most people who experience these problems on Tren. I know that Cabergoline is a Dopamine agonist, which is somewhat concerning because I take Wellbutrin XR (150 mg), Desvenlafaxine (100 mg), and Dextroamphetamine (5-20 mg/day). I know that both Wellbutrin and Dextro both directly affect dopamine, and Desvenlafaxine somewhat indirectly affects it.

My question is whether it would be safe to take Cabergoline along with my current medications? A quick google search didn't reveal much between interactions, only that wellbutrin can increase prolactin, and dextroamph may or may not decrease it (did decrease it 30% in one study, but wasn't statistically significant.

Thanks!

PS: Doubt this matters, but Trestolone and low dose test are also going to be used on the cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
While I don't have a answer for the drug interactions, test, tren and trest. That's a recipe to grow a big ol pair of tits as well as a whole mess of other side effects. It sounds like a absolute nightmare

nightfall123

Awards
While I don't have a answer for the drug interactions, test, tren and trest. That's a recipe to grow a big ol pair of tits as well as a whole mess of other side effects. It sounds like a absolute nightmare
Yeah, it’s not the easiest thing in the world has to handle. I’m not gonna be running a huge Trest dose though (10-20 mg a day), and just test E at 500 mg a week. Tren will probably be 200mg a week, so not too terribly high. I have plenty of Arimdex, along with Nolvadex and Letz. I’m also gonna be getting blood work for E2 and Prolactin done pretty often at least early in the cycle. One thing I am considering is running EQ along with it to combat some of the Tren effects on cardio and since it metabolizes into things that act as an AI. I got a ton of the stuff lying around, so I think this might be a decent use.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, it’s not the easiest thing in the world has to handle. I’m not gonna be running a huge Trest dose though (10-20 mg a day), and just test E at 500 mg a week. Tren will probably be 200mg a week, so not too terribly high. I have plenty of Arimdex, along with Nolvadex and Letz. I’m also gonna be getting blood work for E2 and Prolactin done pretty often at least early in the cycle. One thing I am considering is running EQ along with it to combat some of the Tren effects on cardio and since it metabolizes into things that act as an AI. I got a ton of the stuff lying around, so I think this might be a decent use.
Just remember, estrogen is a big part of what triggers the prolactin side effects of 19nors. Trest and tren are 19nors, test aromatizes to estrogen and trest heavily aromatizes to methyl estrogen. I'm very interested to see how this turns out because I couldn't do it lol.

Back to the drug interaction questions, I believe there's a website where you just type in the two drugs and will let you know if they have interactions with each other but I can't for the life of me think of the name

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, caber would interact with those meds. How severely all depends on your personal biology. There’s not really a way to know how much it will affect you until you take it. Most likely it will make you either somewhat anxious, nauseous, or sleepy, but there’s a possibility of mania or psychosis with caber. There are also possible cardiac and motor side effects, but those are less common at low doses.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just remember, estrogen is a big part of what triggers the prolactin side effects of 19nors. Trest and tren are 19nors, test aromatizes to estrogen and trest heavily aromatizes to methyl estrogen. I'm very interested to see how this turns out because I couldn't do it lol.

Back to the drug interaction questions, I believe there's a website where you just type in the two drugs and will let you know if they have interactions with each other but I can't for the life of me think of the name

nightfall123

Awards
Yeah, the interactions were "unknown" which can mean a lot of things. The E2 management isn't really a concern, just planning on the AI, probably some EQ, nolvadex, and I have both masteron and proviron. I'm just really concerned about the Tren management for gyno. Do you guys think that 200mg/w of Tren means I should be taking Caber preventatively or should I just buckle down with B6?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the interactions were "unknown" which can mean a lot of things. The E2 management isn't really a concern, just planning on the AI, probably some EQ, nolvadex, and I have both masteron and proviron. I'm just really concerned about the Tren management for gyno. Do you guys think that 200mg/w of Tren means I should be taking Caber preventatively or should I just buckle down with B6?
Why aren’t you concerned about the prolactin increase from Trestolone as well? It’s also a 19-nor, and will drive prolactin.

I can’t speak to the drug interactions, but I can say that the estrogens EQ metabolize to (something other than actual estradiol or estrone but we don’t know what) will help further generate elevated prolactin in the presence of Tren and Trest. EQ will also outcompete testosterone for the aromatase enzymes, so you will have proportionally more free test on that amount of testosterone than usual, just FYI. That means more to cause DHT sides so be mindful of that when choosing your dose. It also means estradiol, the heart healthy estrogen will be low because the eq will keep the test from getting aromatizes and instead itself get aromatized to whatever it becomes.

So the takeaway is, while eq can be an effective way to cut down on a big test dose from aromatizing as much because it hogs most of the aromatase, eq still gets turned into other estrogens that can still drive prolactin when you also introduce 19-nors, if you are prolactin sensitive like me. High Test+EQ=fine. Add 19-Nor to the equation & whole new gyno risk.

If you have never used Trest and Tren, I wouldn’t add a bunch of new things in one cycle. Pick one so you can isolate new side effects for easier management and learn for later.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don’t take caber preventively! It has a very long half life and you could really mess yourself up. Gyno most often isn’t due to prolactin, so don’t start taking caber before considering taking something like raloxifene or upping your AI. The best thing you can do is get routine bloodwork on cycle to check your hormones.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t take caber preventively! It has a very long half life and you could really mess yourself up. Gyno most often isn’t due to prolactin, so don’t start taking caber before considering taking something like raloxifene or upping your AI. The best thing you can do is get routine bloodwork on cycle to check your hormones.
Agreed; the only time I do this is when I know from past experiences exactly what to expect. Even then, I tend to wait a little for it to become apparent that I still need it and dose proactively. The body changes in reactions to cycles over time. Sometimes you need less or more AI than previous similar situations for example.

nightfall123

Awards
Alrighty, I started the Trest and I added in EQ at 600 mg/wk (frontloaded it this week). Gonna wait 4 weeks, and get bloodwork done to make sure I have E2 under control, then consider adding the Tren E at a dose of 200mg/week. I'll proactively take Vitamin E and P5P. Currently on 500 mg of Test, the EQ, and 15mg/day of Trest.