Drop ship note? Missing item?

Deno

Awards
Does anyone know what drop ship means on your order? I ordered something and it didnt show up, kind of frustrated cause ive been waiting for almost 2 weeks for my package and when it showed it I did not receive the most important item.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop Ship means that it is shipping from the manufacturer.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any way to track this?
I honestly don't know. I will say that one of the times this happened to me the item never arrived. NP took care of it (and then some) but I wanna say it was 6 - 8 weeks later.

Deno

Awards
I honestly don't know. I will say that one of the times this happened to me the item never arrived. NP took care of it (and then some) but I wanna say it was 6 - 8 weeks later.
I really hope they take care of it. I emailed support but haven’t gotten an answer yet. It’s disappointing because I really needed the item ASAP. Hoping they get back to me soon. Thanks for the info!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really hope they take care of it. I emailed support but haven’t gotten an answer yet. It’s disappointing because I really needed the item ASAP. Hoping they get back to me soon. Thanks for the info!
Most chances is items are out of stock at NP and they are waiting for it to arrive. It may “drop
Ship” directly from the manufacturer .
NutraPlanet15 I emailed him for you so he can look into it

Deno

Awards
Most chances is items are out of stock at NP and they are waiting for it to arrive. It may “drop
Ship” directly from the manufacturer .
NutraPlanet15 I emailed him for you so he can look into it
Thank you! Always such great help from you! :D
Do you know if there’s a way to track the Drop Ship?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you! Always such great help from you! :D
Do you know if there’s a way to track the Drop Ship?
Depends on where it ships from.. If it is from the manufacturer you would have to contact them, if it ships from NP once in stock NP Would update your tracking for that product. So there is no true answer to that question unless you can look into inventory . Which none of us can do on these boards.

Deno

Awards
Depends on where it ships from.. If it is from the manufacturer you would have to contact them, if it ships from NP once in stock NP Would update your tracking for that product. So there is no true answer to that question unless you can look into inventory . Which none of us can do on these boards.
Well I guess just have to keep waiting for a response from NP. Hopefully its soon. Thank you for your help TheSolution !