Drop my ai during cruise dose? Blood work

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So was running 200 mg of test and 12.5 mg aromasin twice a week roughly. Got bloods and e2 was 46 and ultra sensative e2 was 60. So I dropped my test dose to 180 mg and kept the ai.

Not sure if in my head but just feel flat, not great of a pump and no morning wood. Do you guys think my e2 crashed? Wasn't much of a change and my levels were high to begin with.

What do you guys think.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend blood work but also dosing 60mg 3x weekly with a slin pin. I moved to daily injections to get off AIs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely no way you see a difference between 200 and 180 and lose pumps, erections and became flat. First of all nobody knows what it is to feel flat until you’ve been deprived of food for 16+ weeks in a solid prep. It’s obviously mental and the erection part COULD be due to low estrogen but that’s mostly mental too imo. 12.5 twice a week won’t shut down somebody’s estrogen...

Mattgainz69

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd recommend blood work but also dosing 60mg 3x weekly with a slin pin. I moved to daily injections to get off AIs.
Thanks man scheduled bloods for tmro. I am a bit of a head case so could definately see that. Is it super unusual to need 12.5 mg aromasin 2x a week on 180 test though. Was hoping I didn't need it. On 200 mg test at that dose only side I get is somewhat puffy nips.