Drop fat levels during bulking

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There's been so many additions to the Supplements industry. Curiously thinking the best way to drop body fat while adding lean muscle mass. Any ideas ?

jaces

jaces

Awards
just to be clear your asking for a supplement that would help?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the supps you take don't help you with that?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a good topic for knowledge, and a good topic for the people i know who are too shy to ask for this advice .
Ahhhh, I've asked before but always get the same damn answers: Diet and exercise.

Ugh, fcuk it, I'll just stay fat.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ahhhh, I've asked before but always get the same damn answers: Diet and exercise.

Ugh, fcuk it, I'll just stay fat.
Your not even fat ... not even a little. You have that perfect proportion.... i have this n that but this n that gets old i love the people on here . Here to help each other and make a difference.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Mate you have abused the shi+ through the most effective recomp tools there are (anabolics). LOL
I'm going to make a youtube video called Hulk cleans up his act part 1. It's going to be all about no hormones added and grass fed beef and steel cut oats and condoms that go on my hands so I don't get protein all over them beep beep. Sometimes I feel like the coyote chasing the roadrunner get what I'm saying. But like I said 20 weeks off after this. Well I'm going to jump through the bloody floor in a nightgown. Too many wankers on top of the roof Tata and a cup of tea.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to make a youtube video called Hulk cleans up his act part 1. It's going to be all about no hormones added and grass fed beef and steel cut oats and condoms that go on my hands so I don't get protein all over them beep beep. Sometimes I feel like the coyote chasing the roadrunner get what I'm saying. But like I said 20 weeks off after this. Well I'm going to jump through the bloody floor in a nightgown. Too many wankers on top of the roof Tata and a cup of tea.
Dunno what i just read but, the point of my post is. You were obviously unable to recomp using the strongest possible tools for recomp. Your supplement pursuit will more than likely fail miserably.

Learn the basics of nutition and training. Thats where the results will come from.

jaces

jaces

Awards
i would say try non hormonal PEDs like ephedra and st johns wart for stres

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
note that st. johns wart is not a ped but i like to add it in my supp regim
Old times back in 2000 there was a diet pill called stacker . I abused that bad ...

jaces

jaces

Awards
hahaha yeah they ban the stuff that works , i know i used to use ephedra till 5 years ago and the scheduling got higher here in SA..

jaces

jaces

Awards
st johns wart has almost the same effect as prozac so realy keeps anxiety and depretion at bay

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
st johns wart has almost the same effect as prozac so realy keeps anxiety and depretion at bay
Prozac is a boner killer . I like to meditate if need be.

hahaha yeah they ban the stuff that works , i know i used to use ephedra till 5 years ago and the scheduling got higher here in SA..
Ephedrine. .. used to sell these pills called bronchaid those were good for weight loss.
I tried capping cayanne but that gave me horrible direct heart burn.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hot peppers like habenero and ghost peppers are said to hold a secret power for weight loss.

jaces

jaces

Awards
yeah and the burps after it burns like ****.. yeah no i have some anger and anxiety isues so ima on purata,urbanol and prozac

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah and the burps after it burns like ****.. yeah no i have some anger and anxiety isues so ima on purata,urbanol and prozac
Nice combo . Why mix those classes of meds? Is your doc first year med school ? Thats 2 benzo derivatives. And prozac .

jaces

jaces

Awards
yes no the prozac takes 4 weeks to work so its almost like n preload

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
There's been so many additions to the Supplements industry. Curiously thinking the best way to drop body fat while adding lean muscle mass. Any ideas ?
i would focus on one or the other. bulk then light cut/recomp IMO

jaces

jaces

Awards
remember there is a difference between recomp and cut

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin
(-)epi (Ep1C is a solid option)

Both solid options for maintaining lean mass while cutting with good research behind both. (-)epi is most used for endurance, vascularity, etc but there is also some research out there for fat loss while maintaining lean mass.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Forskolin
(-)epi (Ep1C is a solid option)

Both solid options for maintaining lean mass while cutting with good research behind both. (-)epi is most used for endurance, vascularity, etc but there is also some research out there for fat loss while maintaining lean mass.
Thanks i was almost going to buy that until today ... ill definitely look into forskolin tho

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i was almost going to buy that until today ... ill definitely look into forskolin tho
Which one were you going to buy?

Forskolin should be dosed at 25mg 2x daily just as a fyi. Also some do have gastro distress when taking it, so be aware the first few times just in case. I like combining it with caffeine for fat burning purposes because they both work well synergistic-ally.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Prozac is a boner killer . I like to meditate if need be.

Ephedrine. .. used to sell these pills called bronchaid those were good for weight loss.
I tried capping cayanne but that gave me horrible direct heart burn.
You can still buy bronkaid

jaces

jaces

Awards
haha yeah i dont diet without some eca or so but most supplements of today are a load of crap

jaces

jaces

Awards
i like the asperin as its a bit anti inflamatory and keeps the blood thin so pumps are a bit beter and recovery as wel