Driven Sports: Triazole as PCT?

pkpk90

Awards
I am about to run a cycle (my first one) of MK2866 (Ostarine) and MK677.
What do you think of taking Driven Sports: Triazole as a PCT for 4 weeks after?
I am afraid of any other PCT due to hair loss, etc

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long are you running the cycle and at what dose? Just get clomid or nolva. No point in wasting money on something otc.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly I have never got anything from that product. I would look something more researched. I';ve done runs and used OTC PCT. Never needed clomid or anything that strong. Basics like Rise and Swell or a strong testbooster worked for me.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am about to run a cycle (my first one) of MK2866 (Ostarine) and MK677.
What do you think of taking Driven Sports: Triazole as a PCT for 4 weeks after?
I am afraid of any other PCT due to hair loss, etc
Definitely not a PCT product.
You'd need a SERM and a good test booster.

What do you mean youre afraid of hair loss from PCT products? Bad experiences?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I have never got anything from that product. I would look something more researched. I';ve done runs and used OTC PCT. Never needed clomid or anything that strong. Basics like Rise and Swell or a strong testbooster worked for me.
The reason I recommend a serm is that it’s more effective and will work quicker. This will result in a shortened recovery time of the htpa, meaning more gains retained. You could run absolutely nothing after a cycle and you would still be just as likely to recover, but the sooner the better, which is why a serm will always be superior. Otc stuff is just icing on the cake.

pkpk90

Awards
Anything (PCT) to recommend? I am afraid clomid is just too much for an Osta cycle of 4-5 weeks at 25mg per day.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything (PCT) to recommend? I am afraid clomid is just too much for an Osta cycle of 4-5 weeks at 25mg per day.
Too much in what way?
If you were going for an hour drive in your car, you wouldn't say, "I better not put more than 2 gallons in, because that would be too much". ....so youve obviously got some concerns about SERMS, so why not mention those specifically (and why you have those concerns), and let some of these knowledgeable guys (like Guru) address them for you?