Driven Sports Frenzy

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Anybody using this or noticed a change , less effective etc ?
Used it before and found it stellar, but heard a rumour or two it’s changed albeit the ingredient profile is the same . Found it in past to be a very aggressive feeling pre. Have t used it in a good while though

herosjourney

Awards
They definitely changed the formula for worse. I get a similar feeling from the new version as I got with craze 2: Feeling weird, no muscle mind connection, not a hint of the powerful positive aggression original frenzy gave me. Don’t know if the formula change is to cover their backs in case of something, or related to the upcoming release of Rize this fall.

herosjourney

Awards
I would estimate end of summer, since they announced it with detail about a month ago.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Any sign of the ingredient panel , if it’s anything like Frenzy was which definitely worked I’ll be a happy camper . Last tub of frenzy blue raspberry didn’t seem to cut the mustard for me so very possible it has changed

herosjourney

Awards
No ingredient panel released yet (though we know the magic is beyond the ingredient panel ;) ).
Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 19.32.51.png

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Hurry up Driven sports , release it now cause the Superstim I just bought is no good . ?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why anyone would still buy from this company is beyond me. If it's not spiked, it's garbage, and if it is spiked, who knows with what. Just buy real drugs like an adult so at least you know what and how much you're taking. /sarcasm (sort of but not really).

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I’ve found it brilliant for lots of reasons until my last tub of blue raspberry which isn’t giving me the kick and feel of the previous ones orange or fruit punch . It’s like the amp citrate has been removed .
Never felt it was spiked by the way although who knows from their past
I wouldn’t trust any supp company though . The amount of formula changes etc . You wouldn’t know what’s in them

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve found it brilliant for lots of reasons until my last tub of blue raspberry which isn’t giving me the kick and feel of the previous ones orange or fruit punch . It’s like the amp citrate has been removed .
I wouldn’t trust any supp company though . The amount of formula changes etc . You wouldn’t know what’s in them
If you think that DS is the same as “any supp company,” you clearly don’t know about their history and what they’ve been caught doing in the past. Changing formulas of products is nowhere close to the same thing as spiking products, at all.

Polly1

Awards
I have the blue raspberry,are you saying that the other flavours give better kick?

herosjourney

Awards
No good frenzy available anymore at all. Moving on.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why anyone would still buy from this company is beyond me. If it's not spiked, it's garbage, and if it is spiked, who knows with what. Just buy real drugs like an adult so at least you know what and how much you're taking. /sarcasm (sort of but not really).
No kidding, straight up noob status in here.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me help you out. Here's a list of companies that are trustworthy, and have been reliable and quality for mostly decades.

Universal/Animal
Controlled Labs
MuscleTech (have toggled between crappy formulas and good, but never not trustworthy)
Optimum
Millennium Sport
SAN
Nutrabio

There are more, but those off the top of my head.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me help you out. Here's a list of companies that are trustworthy, and have been reliably and quality for mostly decades.

Universal/Animal
Controlled Labs
MuscleTech (have toggled between crappy formulas and good, but never not trustworthy)
Optimum
Millennium Sport
SAN

There are more, but those off the top of my head.
Pick a name of a company out of a hat; odds are that they’re orders of magnitude more trustworthy than DS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True. It doesn't take long for google to turn up all kinds of crap on ds, and it's bad.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worse can be found. ;)
Sadly you’re not wrong lol; this is just one that stuck with me, perhaps because it is/was a larger company and because somehow people keep buying their s**t.